Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

CT/MA People: Big benefit concert this Sunday afternoon - 10/19

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 08:24 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default CT/MA People: Big benefit concert this Sunday afternoon - 10/19

This Sunday afternoon (10/19/08) at Ultimate Billiards in Berlin, CT, there will be a huge benefit concert from 1:00pm to 6:00pm featuring five major CT rock bands - Mad Orchid (my band), Livin Trust, Novus Dae, Vining Hill, and Headwrench. Most of these bands, including mine, are 106.9 WCCC Homegrown bands and can be heard throughout the week and weekend on 106.9.

ALL PROCEEDS GO TO OPERATION FIRST RESPONSE, a charity organization that supports wounded soldiers and their families in times of financial hardship. www.operationfirstresponse.org

ADDRESS:
Ultimate Billiards
151 Webster Square Road
Berlin, CT 06037

The show is 21+ and tickets are $10. Again 100% of the proceeds from this show go to Operation First Response. We are not in this for any kind of monetary compensation, we just really want to help raise money for this cause and want to get as many people as possible out to this show. Everything was organized and put together by Cubed Squared, one of the biggest booking agencies in New England, and they've done an awesome job, being that they have some great connections and do a lot of the work booking shows for WCCC such as the Block Parties, etc.

It's supposed to be real nice Sunday and should make for a good destination for those, such as myself, who like to take a Sunday afternoon drive . My band is scheduled to go on at 3:00pm for anyone who cares and the whole lineup features some really great bands, so I hope some of you can make it out.

NOTE - Berlin is in central CT and only about 40-45 minutes from MA, so any MA people who are looking to cruise on Sunday should come on down.

Last edited by PewterScreaminMach; 10-17-2008 at 08:38 AM.