Racer's Lounge - Whats up with childern TV shows now?

slick1851
10-20-2008, 04:28 PM
What the fuck is up with all these jokes about politics,relationships, and other crap in kids shows?

I grew up on cartoons, and still watch them and other cool kid shows back then.

Why are they adding this crap into kid stuff?

WSsick
10-20-2008, 06:20 PM
the original power rangers had some shit in it back in the day...yellow ranger-asian chick, black ranger- black guy, and white ranger ended up the strongest.

SSilverSSurfer
10-20-2008, 06:28 PM
the original power rangers had some shit in it back in the day...yellow ranger-asian chick, black ranger- black guy, and white ranger ended up the strongest.

lol i never thought of it like that

hammrman31
10-20-2008, 06:31 PM
real cartoons:
deputy dawg
wally gator
tennesse tuxedo
top cat
underdog
jhonny quest

course years after that came Pee Wee's Playhouse. Since then the world needed an enema. nuff said.

Kmaroman
10-20-2008, 06:32 PM
that is pretty funny but i know what your talking bout my nephews watchs some shows and the charcter on one looks like MJ

LTLRDSS
10-20-2008, 06:44 PM
i was thinking the samething. i wanted to watch cartoons last saturday morning, i got jipped.

pissed me off

i had capt'n crunch too

StoleIt
10-20-2008, 08:08 PM

Originally it was the Red ranger that was the strongest. Then the Green ranger. Then the Green bitch came back as Whitey.

Plus...white = all the colors. So scientific ownage there.

allbaugh_04
10-20-2008, 10:40 PM
watch aqua team hunger force...i felt even dumber after watchin it

2000Hawk
10-20-2008, 10:47 PM
My nieces were watching some shit on the disney channel, and it wasn't cartoon it was like britney spears sisters show or some sh*t. Honestly the crap they put on is f*cking ridiculous, my nieces watched that like old people watch days of our lives. It got to the point that i changed the channel when the guy was playing his guitar and saying stuff and the girl had this look on her face like she was going to pull down his pants and suck him up. Im with the poster everything now is about politics or relationships, when nowadays kids usually see things on tv and think its ok because their parents don't teach them any better. Oh and Johnny Quest FTMFW!
-Joel

98 WS6
10-21-2008, 03:50 AM
Well, i'm 16, so occasionally I still find myself watching cartoons. Sadly, they ALL suck now. I didn't really grow up during this time, but loony tunes is the shit.
I walked into my little sister's room, and she was watching this crap called "Foster's home for imaginary children" on cartoon network. Because of that show, she walks around repeating "I'm a hot toe picker," and "Mac and cheese." I mean seriously, WTF?!
All hope is lost, this world is going downhill. Kids have like 120 webkinz dolls now, what ever happened to like one action figure/doll? I miss the good old days... :(

shandy294
10-21-2008, 08:47 AM
The Libs use all means to spread what they like.

Rhedalert
10-21-2008, 09:29 AM
Because of that show, she walks around repeating "I'm a hot toe picker," and "Mac and cheese." I mean seriously, WTF?!
:(

Sounds like the show gave her tourettes!!

whatsgrip?
10-21-2008, 09:29 AM
The only real cartoon:nod: :

http://www.imyspacegraphics.com/images/tom-and-jerry/Cartoon_Tom%20and%20Jerry_015.jpg

crazylane
10-21-2008, 09:34 AM
^^^^Hell yeah.. All of those cartoons are the shit.. Kids now adays have it bad..

99problemz
10-21-2008, 09:42 AM
They dont make cartoons like they used to :(

All i know is that Thunder cats was the best.

All of the new ones are just out after the parent's money now.
I mean look at this who the hell buy's these products?

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/ULTX/dora-aquapet.jpg

ynkssws6
10-21-2008, 09:42 AM
Hahaha old Looney Tunes cartoons were racist as hell! A lot of bugs bunnys' are actually banned.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugs_bunny

Black guy: HUGE lips, typically ragid clothing. Asians: very slanted eyes and buck teeth etc. Speedy Gonzalez: all his little mice friends were drunks. The crows in the cartoons used stereo typical black phrases and gestures (jim CROW laws) White guy farmer a hick or a dumb hunter. It's a joke and people need to realize it and just be able to laugh at themselves, most people take themselves waaaaay too seriously.

Jon5212
10-21-2008, 09:53 AM
They dont make cartoons like they used to :(

All i know is that Thunder cats was the best.

All of the new ones are just out after the parent's money now.
I mean look at this who the hell buy's these products?

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/ULTX/dora-aquapet.jpg

Holy crap that looks like a functified dildo

boostedinaz
10-21-2008, 10:00 AM
Speaking of Power Rangers, just saw this a second ago.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20234728,00.html

Rhedalert
10-21-2008, 10:01 AM
search youtube "banned looney tunes" for some funny stuff

reocamaro
10-21-2008, 10:12 AM
Speaking of Power Rangers, just saw this a second ago.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20234728,00.html

That dude is such a fraud. Looking into it, he was in one segment of one episode. Hardly a former child star.

slick1851
10-21-2008, 11:28 AM
My nieces were watching some shit on the disney channel, and it wasn't cartoon it was like britney spears sisters show or some sh*t. Honestly the crap they put on is f*cking ridiculous, my nieces watched that like old people watch days of our lives. It got to the point that i changed the channel when the guy was playing his guitar and saying stuff and the girl had this look on her face like she was going to pull down his pants and suck him up. Im with the poster everything now is about politics or relationships, when nowadays kids usually see things on tv and think its ok because their parents don't teach them any better. Oh and Johnny Quest FTMFW!
-Joel

Yeah what the fuck is up with the disney channel now?

Now its like the child version of the OC or hills

slick1851
10-21-2008, 11:30 AM
Hahaha old Looney Tunes cartoons were racist as hell! A lot of bugs bunnys' are actually banned.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugs_bunny

Black guy: HUGE lips, typically ragid clothing. Asians: very slanted eyes and buck teeth etc. Speedy Gonzalez: all his little mice friends were drunks. The crows in the cartoons used stereo typical black phrases and gestures (jim CROW laws) White guy farmer a hick or a dumb hunter. It's a joke and people need to realize it and just be able to laugh at themselves, most people take themselves waaaaay too seriously.

Were not talking about those things, im talking about very adult topics and things in childern shows.

XLR8NSS
10-21-2008, 06:58 PM
I miss the old GI Joe and Transformers! :D

1FASTBIRD
10-21-2008, 08:33 PM
I miss the old GI Joe and Transformers! :D

I agree with you bro!!! I am still wondering why noone has said Gobots,Smurf's,Voltron,He-Man and Lone Star..Those were some great cartoon's... The only one's I like now is Famil Guy LOL. My son got me hooked on that show. Man after seeing that Doria toy in this thread I am going to stop letting my baby girl what that damn show:mad:

Reject
10-21-2008, 09:02 PM
Plus...white = all the colors. So scientific ownage there.

thought it was only 3 colors.

and Batman was the end all be all cartoon.