Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Launch Question

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 09:16 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Launch Question

im making the power i want, but how do i get my car to leave hard?? is there any suspension mods that i could do for it to leave hard?
Old 10-21-2008, 09:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

lower control arms with relocation brackets, torque arm mounted to the tunnel, sticky tires, panhard bar.

A4: good torque converter

M6: good driver
Old 10-22-2008, 07:30 AM
Launching!

okay my buddy has a vigilatie 3000 stall that im fixing to get from him, the only thing is it has some miles on it, is there anything to worry about on that?
Old 10-22-2008, 08:33 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Hello, as devil stated lower control arms and relocation brackets will help out along with the sticky tires of course. Lower control arms will give you a much more solid suspension and the relocation brackets allow you to adjust your "instant center" to help you transfer weight better. We offer several different styles of lower control arms, tubular, boxed, and billet aluminum. We have adjustable and non adjustable versions. The adjustable versions are available with either bushings or QA1 rod ends. The non adjustable version has a very high durometer bushing. The boxed version is made from 3" x1.5" rectangular tubing, the non adjustable from 1.25" x.120 wall dom steel and the on car adjustable versions from 1.25" x .95 4130 chrome moly steel. We offer two styles of relocation brackets, a weld on version for stock or aftermarket rearends and a bolt on version for strange or factory rears. Made from strong 3/16" laser cut, cold rolled steel. Both versions will lower the rear of the control arms up to 3" and work with all makes of control arms. Also something to consider is up grading your torque arm. Take a look at our site and if you have any questionsd please give me a call. We are in the office till 6 pm est mon-fri.

t http://www.bmrfabrication.com/index.htm
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!

Last edited by BMR Tech2; 12-09-2008 at 09:25 AM.

Quick Reply: Launch Question