Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

60# Siemen Injectors

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 07:57 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 60# Siemen Injectors

I bought a set of these and they don't fit into my intake at all. I was told they were LS1 injectors and i bought them from someone of this site. I'm pretty sure all they need it the o rings that go around the nozzle to seat themselves in the intake. Anyway, do I try and get them off my old injectors or do I get new ones? FTR, I couldn't get them off my old injectors. Yes, it's my first injector swap.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:55 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JASON11WS6
I bought a set of these and they don't fit into my intake at all. I was told they were LS1 injectors and i bought them from someone of this site. I'm pretty sure all they need it the o rings that go around the nozzle to seat themselves in the intake. Anyway, do I try and get them off my old injectors or do I get new ones? FTR, I couldn't get them off my old injectors. Yes, it's my first injector swap.
if you have a ls1 you need to use a injector that is 60mm long o-ring to o-ring. the intake uses a 15mm o ring. Reusing o rings from the bottom is not a good idea because the bottom ones are usually dried out and might not seal. However the top o ring is the same so use those on the bottom of your seimens. Are you sure they are these. This is a pic of the seimens 60 that will fit in an ls1

http://fuelinjectorconnection.com/sh...d&productId=14