Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

exhaust piping?

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 08:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default exhaust piping?

I'm getting ready to pick up a nice little 1991 s10 mini for a daily driver I plan on bagging and body dropping but I am modding the ta a little bit before i get serious with the s10. first on my agenda is a real exhaust not a cut out on completely stock exhaust(which is my current exhaust lol). Im going cheap either pacesetter or ebay stainless i looked into the pros and cons of both, and me and a welder friend are going to go custom ypipe back dual3" from the header to a 4"i pipe over the rear to dual 3"tails into some stock vette tips(look like corsa tips) the guys sick with fabrication so the work will be perfect i just need to know where you guys buy your 3" and 4" pipe?. I want some bends to because he doesn't have a bender just cutters and welders lol. and about how much should the piping run me?
Old 10-30-2008, 08:51 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have some place local that i buy my stuff from. 4inch is easier to find. you can get that at any semi truck repair place. i will buy a lot from local truck place. usually only aluminized though. i have another sourse for 409 stainless bends that i use a lot of. 4 inch 90 wiill be about 26-28 dollars a bend. 3 inch i usually sell it for about 24 for any bend j bend, 90 or 45. this is 409 stainless though. this will just get you an idea of what it cost.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:12 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I can get it for you. PM me. with what u need.