Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Seekonk Speedway Haloween Show

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 09:19 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Seekonk Speedway Haloween Show

They snuck this show in there for the end of the year. 1pm on Saturday it starts I think.

Where's Al? Your car's not going to brake before the last round again is it? You're my new hero. I'm counting on you.

Watch out for that 3000gt, make sure you get the inside lane. If your on the outside, he's tough to beat now days. I say he wins 1st this weekend because of the cold weather and AWD. He's gettin good.

Who else is racing?
Old 11-02-2008, 02:52 PM
12 Second Club

so what happened? I wanted to go but I was hung over ALL DAY. I was also supposed to be at work
Old 11-03-2008, 01:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Congrats Al A won 1st again. Beat Mark Dinardo in the final round. I got 4th place, which sucks because its 1 place behind getting a trophy. I lost to Mark Dinardo. I had the inside lane and he drove low on me. He wanted to pin me inside, literally, and we both came in contact with each other but not bad. He drifted way around the outside and I was waiting for him to lose control so I could go around him, but he never did. I launched real well against him too. I got a small tire mark from coming in contact with him but no damage. It'll buff right out.

I didn't get to see the final race with Al vs Mark because 4th place sucks. The final race happens while your parking and walking back in. Al and Mark hit each other too I guess. Hope there's some youtube footage of it coming soon
Old 11-03-2008, 02:56 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by z28bryan
Congrats Al A won 1st again. Beat Mark Dinardo in the final round. I got 4th place, which sucks because its 1 place behind getting a trophy. I lost to Mark Dinardo. I had the inside lane and he drove low on me. He wanted to pin me inside, literally, and we both came in contact with each other but not bad. He drifted way around the outside and I was waiting for him to lose control so I could go around him, but he never did. I launched real well against him too. I got a small tire mark from coming in contact with him but no damage. It'll buff right out.

I didn't get to see the final race with Al vs Mark because 4th place sucks. The final race happens while your parking and walking back in. Al and Mark hit each other too I guess. Hope there's some youtube footage of it coming soon
My sister went and taped it for me. some really close races. Your race with Mark Dinardo, was probly the best one. He practicly drifted all the way through turns 3 and 4
Old 11-03-2008, 03:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Was he racing the Glassman camaro again?
Old 11-03-2008, 04:06 PM
Teching In

aw man, sucks that i missed it. ive been meaning to get the camaro in, really want to try the track out.
Old 11-03-2008, 04:35 PM
Teching In

yes Mark Dinardo was driving Glassmans car. Mark told me he tried to push me down into the speedy dry and I told him it didnt bother me i was driving right thought it.but he hit me and that made me drive harder I told Artie his car didnt have a mark on it till Mark Dinardo drove it. Al

Last edited by al a; 11-03-2008 at 05:07 PM.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:23 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by JJsnowking
My sister went and taped it for me. some really close races. Your race with Mark Dinardo, was probly the best one. He practicly drifted all the way through turns 3 and 4
Yeah lol, I had the best seat in the house to watch the entire drift. I was waiting for him to lose control so I could drive around him and not hit him, but he never did.

Al what happened during your race with him? Was it close? How was laps 1 and 2?
Old 11-04-2008, 04:58 AM
Teching In

Yeah lol, I had the best seat in the house to watch the entire drift. I was waiting for him to lose control so I could drive around him and not hit him, but he never did.

Al what happened during your race with him? Was it close? How was laps 1 and 2?
It was real close but i was out of there on the 2nd lap.Not like when we raced now that was close. My car still will not start damm lt1 ? I had to have it towed home. Al
Old 11-04-2008, 10:17 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by al a
It was real close but i was out of there on the 2nd lap.Not like when we raced now that was close. My car still will not start damm lt1 ? I had to have it towed home. Al
It broke again? When's the last time you drove your car home by the power of it's own engine? Hey at least it didn't break until after the final round.

Your car is pretty fast now days.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:14 AM
Teching In

It broke again? When's the last time you drove your car home by the power of it's own engine? Hey at least it didn't break until after the final round.

Your car is pretty fast now days.
Damm optispark rotor feel off.I was going crazy looking for why my car wouldnt start.I had spark and fuel.