LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Craziest thing you've done with your car?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 12:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Craziest thing you've done with your ride?

I haven't had much driving time with my car but for me it was when I was out at a shopping mall with a few friends and after we were done I got to my car and decided to do a few donuts. The funny part is that the parking lot was packed and ppl was everywhere watching me and cheering..I had the entire parking lot filled with smoke and bout time I was done I had no tires left and the mall security was trying to catch me...I said hell no ! and took off in a cloud of dust never to return that mall again. !

Last edited by riceburnerZ28; 10-31-2008 at 02:06 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:07 PM
TECH Resident

1. 79 z28 camaro
2. 91 z28 camaro
3. 67 mustang
4. 90 gt mustang
5. 05 gt mustang

Me and my buddies with all of these cars used to line up on my street in front of my house and the neighbors on both sides of my house would all yell smoke it up cause we were known for loving to smoke some tires. So when they neighbors were all outside all of us usually at least three at a time would just do big *** brake stands in front of my house and smoke up at least half the neighborhood. I miss doin that **** but all of them sold their cars and now sit home and shove their heads up their gf's ***'s lol. Good thing i still have my 79 and my 94 camaro so i still have fun. But i swear we seriously covered the section of road in front of my house with tire marks.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

humped in the back seat.... thankfully she was a buck'0 five'ish
Old 10-31-2008, 12:29 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by hawk584

wow congrats on that one, i can barely fit in the back by myself
Old 10-31-2008, 12:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

I got a thumbs up from a dude in a m5 when he caught me getting sucked off at a light by my girl. I just laughed, told my buddies about it later.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:07 PM
12 Second Club

took my wife for a ride,,,,slow down,slow down ect.ect.ect.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by slomarao
getting sucked off at a light by my girl.
now thats classic ! LOL
Old 10-31-2008, 01:28 PM
Teching In

Ive jumped my 95 dumdumdumdumdum over railroad tracks more than once. And my brother and I took his 99 formula through a field one night. It was either that or get arrested lol
Old 10-31-2008, 01:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by hawk584
its easiest in the front passenger seat.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Seeing as this just says car.... Does my old lifted Suburban count? Driven through a "puddle" (was only like 20ft wide by 150ft long, what else can I classify it as lol) that was up over my hood Drove down a ravine and I was resting on the wall of it, so when the ravine ended, I was rolled onto my side lol So technically, I rolled it, but due to HOW it was rolled there was zero damage. In my first vehicle, 89 Ranger, we took it out into a soccer field and wiped it around. Back to the Suburban, 35mins of road head, lots of utilization of the large back area 94 Park Avenue, after prom, sex while driving

As for my 93 Firebird (didn't do anything notable in my 91), wiped it around in a T intersection in a neighbor hood and slammed into the curb. Snapped the axle and the tire went rolling away :\ That's why I now have 3.42s and a new 99+ (don't know the exact year) 10bolt w/ Torsen carrier
Old 10-31-2008, 01:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

I got another 1. Back in 03-04 new years eve I was driving my 94 chevy corsica at this place called doty rd. and I tried to do a Tokyo drift move and pulled the emergency brake and started drifting down this two lane road. I ended up flipping the car over !
Old 10-31-2008, 02:53 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

getting road dome and some dude walking his dog seeing me....

nasty donuts in my old elementary school parking lot...

nuttin to crazy i got road head a bunch fo times in it...
Old 10-31-2008, 02:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

I have another too, reminding me of school. I took my Suburban and climbed over a huge snow pile from the plows. I told everyone on Friday night to look for tracks all through the snow
Old 10-31-2008, 03:05 PM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

98 Formula

Donuts on a basket ball parking lot next to a fire station.

Out running police - haha bitches

-----------------

Launching my old 95 Grand Am air born multiple times

Having a heat stroke because of said Grand Am
Old 10-31-2008, 03:07 PM
TECH Resident

i used to have a 87 nissan sentra 4 dr about 2-3 yrs ago. The rear struts and **** were shot so i used to be able to slam the brakes goin about two mph's and get the rear to bounce off the ground well anyway, me and a buddy were takin this big *** kinda sharp turn definitely way to fast and i almost cleared the turn and then i hit these big lane seperators and it cause the rear of the car to start bouncing all over and i ended up slamming into a curb popping the rear tire and then the car was teeter tottering on the curb cause one side the ground was lower then the other. Pretty funny **** but i was freaked out cause i didnt want a cop to drive past. We were about five feet from slamming into a electric box. pretty scary
Old 10-31-2008, 03:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by riceburnerZ28
I haven't had much driving time with my car but for me it was when I was out at a shopping mall with a few friends and after we were done I got to my car and decided to do a few donuts. The funny part is that the parking lot was packed and ppl was everywhere watching me and cheering..I had the entire parking lot filled with smoke and bout time I was done I had no tires left and the mall security was trying to catch me...I said hell no ! and took off in a cloud of dust never to return that mall again. !
i think thats gay... would you think it was cool if an import was doing a burnout at a mall and filled the lot up with smoke then tried to run from security... NO u would be like "fucken ricer, i hope he dies" people always critize ricers for doing stupid **** when they do them their selves.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:27 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I turned it into a Street legal Race car
Old 10-31-2008, 06:38 PM
11 Second Club

haha ellis badass
Old 10-31-2008, 07:21 PM
Staging Lane

True story, I swear.

It was a Saturday night, Was going 95 in a 45 zone and noticed a cop setting at a bank's parking lot waiting for speeders. I saw him ONLY when I was right across from him but he was facing the other direction, at that point I knew I was busted.
Now, I had/have 8 points on my record and already went through two exams so the next time I get caught speeding my license will be gone for a while.
Soooooo, I said **** it I'm not stoping. Looked in my mirror and saw him turn his lights on and started pulling out (I'm talking 1-2 seconds of action looking in the mirror going 95 mph, for him to come after me he needs to get out of that lot and cross 3 lanes into my lane).
Why didn't I stop? I was less than half a mile from the next stop light where I could take off inside a neighborhood and "dissapear", knew a short cut back to the highway.
I'm not gonna lie but my heart was beating 10000000000 times a minute, got to that light at a high speed and turned into that neighborhood. Until today I do not know how he didn't see me turning at the light.

Three weeks later I was pulled over and was not speeding, it was also a Saturday night, he pulled me IN THE EXACT SAME LOCATION where I was speeding just for a "Regular" traffic check. He was a really nice cop. Wanna know what the cop said after returning my license and registration at the window?

1- "I think ur license plate frame is funny". I have a frame saying "I love mustangs-they taste like chicken", then he ask me to look at his last name on his chest , it's FORD . At that point I smiled and said: "If my license plate frame offends you I'll take it off" . He said "NO, I own a Mutang and I actually think it's funny".

2- "I know it was you speeding here a while ago, Don't speed again" !!!!!!!!!! I said: "What are you talking about". He said: "Don't try to fool me, your's is the only supercharged one around and I know the sound of your blower whine". I smiled and said "Ok I won't".

Now !!! I drive like a ***** in town , I have to do it for one year to have 2 points taken off my record..... The cop used to be a waiter at a local "Hoss's" restaurant by the way, he's only 23 years old and he knew me from that restaurant coming with the Camaro every once in a while.

That was the craziest thing I ever experienced with my Camaro.

Last edited by MySuperSportCamaro; 10-31-2008 at 07:58 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:47 PM
11 Second Club

lol that is pretty crazy

Quick Reply: Craziest thing you've done with your car?