Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Kills(story)

Old 11-03-2008, 10:17 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kills(story)

On my way to the local meet I am int he right lane crusing at 30, mustang comes up weaving like a ricer so we both catch a light I wanted him to get a lil, I am auto he was clearly stick, I let him make the first move we basically did a 5 roll(WTF?) we go and my car shifted from 2(i had it in 2 by mistake) so he went and I go i pull two fenders held that til about 90 where he had just 1 at 115 he passed me and I let off, I only have exhaust he had exhaust and what sounded like a cam, he was also convertible, if it was a real race from a dig I would have owned him I beat him in the 1/4 since trap speeds on a stock car are like 102 or 108. but he got me at about 1500 feet, I will call this one a win

a white civic, this thing boogied I floored it and he was just throwing cars on me we went from a dig and I made it a massacre(sp) i was at 85 mph and didn't know where he was, I also ran my buddy who has a camaro Z28 with intake rear and mufflers, he also has drag tires he won each time which I kinda knew so we did it for fun, if he didnt have tires it would be a nice *** race.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:19 PM
12 Second Club

i dont understand how you won the first one?
Old 11-04-2008, 09:46 AM
12 Second Club

I honestly have no idea what this guy is talking about.

"shifted from 2(i had it in 2 by mistake) so he went and I go i pull two fenders held that til about 90"

ok so you downshifted from 2nd and pulled two fender that you held until 90

"where he had just 1 at 115 he passed me and I let off"

he passed you at around 115 and had a car/fender??? and then you let off.

but then you say

"if it was a real race from a dig I would have owned him I beat him in the 1/4 since trap speeds on a stock car are like 102 or 108"

unfortunely it wasnt a "real" race and he came by you while you were still on the gas, which means he won.

If you were at the strip and and beat em to 102-108 then you would have won, but you kept on the gas and he came by you, which means he won because you were not at the dragstrip, it was a street race. And you judge by so.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:00 AM
12 Second Club

My car is auto I had it in "2" and when you do this the car starts in second gear. he had to wait till he was in first to hit it, he won by a fender at 115 or more and he got the jump, so I technically won because of him jumping it, I don't want to sound like I am making excuses I just can't call that a race loss
Old 11-04-2008, 11:57 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by nitr0racing21
My car is auto I had it in "2" and when you do this the car starts in second gear. he had to wait till he was in first to hit it, he won by a fender at 115 or more and he got the jump, so I technically won because of him jumping it, I don't want to sound like I am making excuses I just can't call that a race loss
You started in the wrong gear thats your mistake. He won..
Old 11-04-2008, 12:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DesertMach
You started in the wrong gear thats your mistake. He won..
+! Driver error You should have raced him again.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Uh...but you are making excuses. Don't matter about a 'jump' because you fouled up.....welcome to street racing.

Good DEATH.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:30 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Started in the wrong gear with an A4...LOL
Old 11-04-2008, 05:03 PM
12 Second Club

how is it a loss? you would have had to been there I went with the light and he didnt so I slowed stopped and waited for him I wanted to go agian but he swerve away everytime I got near his side. I plan to look for him at every meet
Old 11-04-2008, 06:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

how is it a loss? you would have had to been there I went with the light and he didnt so I slowed stopped and waited for him I wanted to go agian but he swerve away everytime I got near his side. I plan to look for him at every meet
Cause you raced......at the end, he had the lead. It's street racing man...like I said.....familiarize yourself with it.

You lost.....no big deal. Accept it, stop crying, race him again, but with 'even hits' and then post your win when/if it happens.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ponygt65
Cause you raced......at the end, he had the lead. It's street racing man...like I said.....familiarize yourself with it.

You lost.....no big deal. Accept it, stop crying, race him again, but with 'even hits' and then post your win when/if it happens.
Don't sweat it there will be more races. But how do u F*ck up In an Auto????

Be more prepared next time don't dwell on a LOSS.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:26 PM
TECH Regular

Could you use some punctuation?

I'm getting a headache reading all this...
Old 11-04-2008, 09:56 PM
On The Tree

a chase is a race.... next time if someone jumps on you dont go... if you do and dont run them down then you lose..
Old 11-04-2008, 10:02 PM
12 Second Club

you lose you lose. there is no he hit before me and he passed me but i let off. it dont make sense and makes you look dumb
Old 11-04-2008, 10:35 PM
11 Second Club

worlds longest run on lol.

a white civic, this thing boogied I floored it and he was just throwing cars on me we went from a dig and I made it a massacre(sp) i was at 85 mph and didn't know where he was, I also ran my buddy who has a camaro Z28 with intake rear and mufflers, he also has drag tires he won each time which I kinda knew so we did it for fun, if he didnt have tires it would be a nice *** race.

no you didn't win. Thats a race . also in the future please give more info then civic, mustang .

Search this Thread