Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

TheRivals intro

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 09:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TheRivals intro

hey guys,

The one and only reason why i am on this board is to try to get rid of a set of 99 C5 Vette wheels that i acquired from my uncle. a quick back story, My uncle owned a 99 corvette in which he upgraded to the stock chrome wheels. He passed away from a heart attack in 2005 and the wheels were in boxes in my grandfathers basement. They have been sitting down there for God knows how long until i happened to stumble upon them. If i had not found them they most likely would have been thrown away... i figured someone in the LSX community would love these wheels.

So who am I? I am the VP of a construction company in Upstate NY. I am active in SCCA and a long time automotive enthusiast. I currently own a 2008 Subaru Legacy GT (bone stock) but that is not to say i have not had my fair share of fun cars in my past

Regardless i do not want to give off the wrong impression by just showing up in the "classifieds" section trying to dish a set of wheels. I personally would not feel comfortable buying something from a member who only has one or two posts. I am trying to alleviate that issue by posting in the introduction forum.

You can check my credentials on my local web forum www.roclife.org. I post under the same username as i do here and i have close to 800 posts in something like 6 years.

Regardless, this looks like a great site and who knows, i might just end up sticking around!

-Kevin

P.S. I was recommended to this site by one of your members. Z28 Diddy
Old 11-17-2008, 10:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Kool you got any Pictures?
Old 11-17-2008, 01:44 PM

pictures... of course i have pictures... but what do you want pictures of?

My car?

Myself?

My Privates? what are you looking for?!?!?! sicko!!!

oh, the wheels?!?! no but i will go home and take some after work!
Old 11-17-2008, 01:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TheRival
Regardless i do not want to give off the wrong impression by just showing up in the "classifieds" section trying to dish a set of wheels. I personally would not feel comfortable buying something from a member who only has one or two posts. I am trying to alleviate that issue by posting in the introduction forum.

You can check my credentials on my local web forum www.roclife.org. I post under the same username as i do here and i have close to 800 posts in something like 6 years.

Regardless, this looks like a great site and who knows, i might just end up sticking around!

Good thing, because you can't post a for sale ad with a brand new account.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Unstang
Good thing, because you can't post a for sale ad with a brand new account.
so i have come to find out! Meh such is life right? i guess i will have to troll around for what 40 posts...and by then i will get hooked...and never leave this place

Such is life
Old 11-20-2008, 03:19 PM
Teching In

I know Rival from college... He's always come to pick me up when one of my garbage cars left me sitting.

Then I bought a Camaro...

I don't have a lot of posts on here, but I've been surfing around this site for a few years. I think I actually have two logins... basically this one, and the same thing without the space in it. wierd.