Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

***last call for muscle car rally***

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 12:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***last call for muscle car rally***

SIGN UP NOW!!! This is the last call for everyone to register for the First Annual Muscle Car Rally Wounded Warrior Run. This event is a fundraiser for recovering war veterans in VA hospitals. I have gotten a lot of responses as to the fact that this event is to expensive so I figured I would include a breakdown of the costs so everyone would understand. Each participant is given Breakfast $3, Lunch $10 per person, A long sleeve event shirt $15, plus advertising expenses. The donation that is actually going to the soldiers is $20 per car. Not to mention that there are many raffles to give away at the end of the event including free dyno time from J&T Auto and gift certificates from SK SPEED. I ask if you are around on Sunday November 23, 2008 to please participate in the event. It is going to a great cause and more participants are needed. Please register online by Nov. 20th at www.musclecarrally.com Thank you and I hope to see all of you at the event.

Reminder: Must Register Online By November 23, 2008.
Care packages as well as any donations are welcome.

***All New and Old Muscle Cars Are Welcome***
Old 11-20-2008, 09:03 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds cool but too far away for me. Sounds like a good cause and a good time. Good luck.

Quick Reply: ***last call for muscle car rally***