Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

most likly a stupid ?.

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 10:39 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default most likly a stupid ?.

aight so for now iam a stock a4 01 ws6. iam puttin a sts kit on it and only plan on running 4 PSI. i know thats it, not trying to blow her up yet....

i have 42 lbs injectors, now the ? is with those am i really gonna need a new fuel pump like a walboro 255?

i know stupid ? just needed to know.

thanks randy
Old 11-20-2008, 11:55 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

of course. a bigger fuel pump is a must for your set up
Old 11-20-2008, 11:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thats going to be an expensive setup for the numbers its going to produce...
Old 11-21-2008, 12:26 AM
12 Second Club

well thats is jsut for now.... i have plans for the future but i actually got the injectors for a 100 bucks brand new... and some other things dirt dirt cheap... all in all. with turbo kit intercooler and fueling ill have about a grand in with tuniing also....

when i blow this motor iam gonna foot the bill and build a boost motor. so iam not to worried about making a million HP. just to play around for a lil while. to do somthin different..... now i just need to get the oiling issue fixed lol
Old 11-21-2008, 12:28 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by whitew01ws6
well thats is jsut for now.... i have plans for the future but i actually got the injectors for a 100 bucks brand new... and some other things dirt dirt cheap... all in all. with turbo kit intercooler and fueling ill have about a grand in with tuniing also....

when i blow this motor iam gonna foot the bill and build a boost motor. so iam not to worried about making a million HP. just to play around for a lil while. to do somthin different..... now i just need to get the oiling issue fixed lol
thats cool.. i wouldnt expect a million.. more like 400ish max

sounds like you got a plan though!
Old 11-21-2008, 12:40 AM
12 Second Club

hel yeah man.... well i have heads and cam also the will go on this motor.... i am trying to get this motor out of a new escalade, 6.2 and play with that.
my motor right now as 140 k on it. but even if i up the hair dryer a lil bit i wanna see high 10's just playing around.... i have seen guys in the 10.9's cam only with a giant stall and some stickies

we will see PLUS not matter what anyone says i LOVE the way the STS kit sounds and the whole idea of it..... over the years it has come to me that its not the best but i have wanted it since it came out so i have it just cus i wanted it... may sound stupid but ehhh after that its front mount time hahah

thanks for your guys help ill put up some pics when i get her put on