PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I have the following codes, can anyone help?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 04:31 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have the following codes, can anyone help?

A little background is I have H/c just installed, when i was doing pulling the intake manifold i pulled out the map wires, I tried to fix them but I suppose I did a poor job and it wasnt working/ reading weird readings (on the dyno with hptuners) And when we disconnected it and plugged it into a spare MAP that was just laying on the intakemani it got even weirder readings that started messing with the tps. I was at newtech performance in hayward if that matters at all, but he was telling me its most likely the wiring messing with things. What should I do? I already tried refixing the wiring but I dont know If i am getting the correct voltage or what not? Can someone help me?
Old 11-24-2008, 06:35 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well i fixed it, and i'll explain how for anyone else that runs across this problem

p0200 - my injector plug on number 5 wasnt pressed down all the way

p0305 - injector plug pressed down fixed this also

p1635 - 5-volt reference circuit (1 orA) From searching this is either the TPS, MAP, or the OIL pressure circuit, its something in the wiring, for me it was the MAP, when i pulled the manifold out i pulled out one of the pins/broke a wire, so I had to put new pins in and connect it to the old wires.

Im posting this so it'll help someone in the future, if its helpful please bump it!
Old 03-31-2009, 08:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

p1635...thanks for the infor. i have this code poping up along with p0123