Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Guy on Here

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 06:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Guy on Here

Hello to all! President of BROKE BROTHERS RACING (BBR). A couple of buddys deemed it necessary for me to join the site of LS1 Generation! The Formula in my pic was purchased in '06 with 32K. But I had to sale it later on in the year due to a stroke that I had. Was off of work for awhile and needed the cash.
Fortunately my God brother was the one who purchased the car and in Sept of this year wasnt sure if he wanted the car anymore because he had the urge for a Vette. Talked it OVER AND OVER AND OVER with the wife and "Redman" is back in the fam! Its done got cold here in the Chi-Town so I may ride in a lil bit more before hibernating it. Gettin ready for the '09 season in NMCA EFI class, IMSM Race Series and the 12.0 class at US41 in Morocco Ind. No Street Racing here. Mother has written that in our by-laws for the team. Looking forward to chatting, learning, meeting and greeting many of you as we go along in the WORLD OF LS1!

Old 11-26-2008, 07:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey Joe, Glad to see you made it to the site. This is Dan on Chicagoland F-bodies. Just thought I'd drop by and say HI! You will definately like this forum, you can learn a lot on here, I know I have.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:18 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome... How about a write up on your car. 32K is a lot of money for a T/A. You'll learn a lot on this site by reading, reading and asking appropriate questions.

David
Old 11-26-2008, 08:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I Could be wrong David, But I think he meant 32k miles...
Old 11-26-2008, 08:35 AM

I meant miles...
Originally Posted by ryle
I Could be wrong David, But I think he meant 32k miles...