Need dyno tune

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 07:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need dyno tune

I live in Vernon, and I have just recently gotten my headers and ory, and am trying to find a place close by that can tune my car. I have been thinking about going to texas speed, but that is about 3 hrs away. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any that may be closer. If you don't know where Vernon is, it is by Wichita Falls. If you don't know that, it's north central texas about 20 miles from Oklahoma.
Old 11-29-2008, 07:33 PM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So let me see If I get this right: You want to know who is the best tuner in Texas? Or the best tuner in Houston? How copy? Over.
Old 11-29-2008, 07:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Simple Quick in Benbrook (SW Ft. Worth)
Old 11-29-2008, 07:52 PM
Staging Lane

RPM in lewisville. $400 Dyno tunes
Old 11-29-2008, 08:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm not neccesarily looking to you guys to tell me who the best in texas is, that is all opinion. I am just trying to find one that is close to me. Why you put houston I have no idea.
Old 11-30-2008, 12:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Greed4Speed
Simple Quick in Benbrook (SW Ft. Worth)
+1
I wouldn't take my car anywhere else
Old 11-30-2008, 01:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Anyone got a number or some way to contact simple quick?
Old 11-30-2008, 09:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

here we go again, another "whos the best tuner" thread. I swear, once a week this question gets asked. 817-738-RACE for Simple quick
Old 11-30-2008, 09:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

He just said hes in Vernon. Nut swingers.
Old 11-30-2008, 10:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

This isn't a who's the best thread. Its a who should I go to near Vernon. I know where Vernon is. I've been there. My wife's dad grew up in Vernon and her grandparents are burried there.

The closest place to dyno tune with the best reputation would be SQR in my book. Its definately closer to him than TSP and WAY closer than Houston. I don't know of anyone in between Ft. Worth and Vernon though. Do you Dirty?

If being a nut swinger means I've been to other places (one that is a sponsor on here) and got poor tunes (even on THEIR set up) and have now found a place that does great tunes for the same $, so I put their name out there so others won't get shafted by another shop like I was, then so be it. I'll swing on some nuts to keep someone else from having their hard earned cash taken for a bad tune.

Swift,
Expect to drop the car off for a few days for them to tune it. They don't just thow it on the dyno and tune just for WOT like other places I've been to.

Last edited by Greed4Speed; 11-30-2008 at 10:26 AM.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This isn't a who's the best thread. Its a who should I go to near Vernon. I know where Vernon is. I've been there. My wife's dad grew up in Vernon and her grandparents are burried there.

The closest place to dyno tune with the best reputation would be SQR in my book. Its definately closer to him than TSP and WAY closer than Houston. I don't know of anyone in between Ft. Worth and Vernon though. Do you Dirty?

If being a nut swinger means I've been to other places (one that is a sponsor on here) and got poor tunes (even on THEIR set up) and have now found a place that does great tunes for the same $, so I put their name out there so others won't get shafted by another shop like I was, then so be it. I'll swing on some nuts to keep someone else from having their hard earned cash taken for a bad tune.

Swift,
Expect to drop the car off for a few days for them to tune it. They don't just thow it on the dyno and tune just for WOT like other places I've been to.
Thanx for that man, I already said this isn't a who's the best thread. As for the simple quick, I just can't leave my car anywhere for a few days. It is my dd. I may end up taking it to TSP and just be done with it.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Swift,
Sorry if I offended you.