View Full Version : IM CALLING YOU OUT BULLITT

DontRevMe
09-24-2003, 11:20 AM
YOU are calling ME out? You used to be cool man. I dont know what i did to you so that you'd call me out. But you know what I would run you if it wasnt for the fact that i have a bunch of midterms this week, and i'm going to dallas this weekend. Maybe some other time when my i get some free time on my schedule. He 25POS i told you i would run man, you just never responded. Later bitches. hahahhahahhahaha. Also dont EVER call me out again. This goes to everyone. I do the calling out here. When i'm ready to race I'll let you know.

Im calling you out, what are you going to do about it?

Aries
09-24-2003, 02:04 PM
wet himself and cry to his mommie to borrow the car again

BorlaSS
09-24-2003, 02:07 PM
hey dontrev... u should come up to dallas on friday, i'm goin up there to run my buddies stock 03, we could have a run for fun if u wanted to

BorlaSS
09-24-2003, 02:10 PM
BTW, not to worry guys, the dude has only had his cobra for about a month, and still cant drive it worth shit. Last time we went to dallas, he ran a blistering 9.40... so he bet me 50 bucks so i am all for it

Aries
09-24-2003, 03:01 PM
9.40?
1/8th mile track?

Nine Ball
09-24-2003, 04:52 PM
Bullitt, physical threats will not be tolerated on this site. Chill out, or we will ban you. I know you have a large fan club though, everyone likes to hear your excuses for not racing. Do you even own a car? Just curious :D

FILE
09-24-2003, 06:07 PM
A Mustang Bullit.... 5 hp more than the GT. :eyes:

x phantom x
09-24-2003, 06:23 PM
A Mustang Bullit.... 5 hp more than the GT. :eyes:

According to bullshit, it's 10 more hp then a GT .... which makes it the God of all cars ...

:eyes:

I think racing his car would make me fall asleep. :zzz:

BorlaSS
09-24-2003, 06:25 PM
yeah 9.40 in the 8th mile track

BigBronco
09-24-2003, 06:34 PM
Wow does the shit talking ever stop with bullitt :confused:

NightHawk
09-24-2003, 07:44 PM
Wow does the shit talking ever stop with bullitt :confused:

No.

Bullitt's stupidity has no end
:guns:Bullitt

BigBronco
09-24-2003, 09:05 PM
Yeah i am just amazed that i thought that someone would learn something from the hell he catches! i have been reading eveerything on this board for the past two years but never posted till now!! And i have noticed that the only people dumber than him would prolly be his parents!! imo im just a new on the site and im not lookin for a fight or race for the moment! just my 2 cents

GrapeApe
09-24-2003, 09:16 PM
bullitt stangs--omg and talking smack on a ls1 forum -maybe he is trying to buy some torque we have some to spare http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/c/uptosomething.gif

69_Velle_SS_396
09-24-2003, 11:26 PM
bullit, the only thing u ever beat is ur lil minicock. shut the fuck up already

Dean-o
09-25-2003, 12:47 AM
ok i guess i wont beat these up anymore. Also i do own a car. It's a bullitt. Many people dont believe it but it's true. Later. Also, i dont make excuses.

No you don't make excuses if someone is out of state, your a real bad ass then. But when someone locally calls you out, and you may actually have to back up your big mouth, you have an excuse why you can't race. Do you really think everyone here is so stupid that they don't see through that? Or are you really that stupid, that you think you are fooling everyone? Wake up man!!!

RED2K
09-25-2003, 01:02 AM
hmmmmmmm could it be Tony=Bullit? :secret: :p
Bullit wont race. He is our class clown. He brings joy to so many of our lives. I think he is Super Mario :D

BlownChevy
09-25-2003, 01:37 AM
I miss you Bullit.....I need my foot rub now.....

Clown :jest:

krfan1
09-25-2003, 01:49 AM
Hey guys, chill out. Bullitt could win a race...him in his Bullitt against me on my bicycle!!! :jest:

I've been watching Bullitt for a while and I couldn't hold it in any longer.

Nick

BigBronco
09-25-2003, 07:19 AM
Maybe he will take the challenge of me and my trek against him. hell im in Austin at UT is that far enough to him to accept a challenge?! :confused:

titanium barchetta
09-25-2003, 07:24 AM
ok i guess i wont beat these up anymore. Also i do own a car. It's a bullitt. Many people dont believe it but it's true. Later. Also, i dont make excuses.

No you don't make excuses if someone is out of state, your a real bad ass then. But when someone locally calls you out, and you may actually have to back up your big mouth, you have an excuse why you can't race. Do you really think everyone here is so stupid that they don't see through that? Or are you really that stupid, that you think you are fooling everyone? Wake up man!!!

Actually, about ten years ago I drove to Meridian Mississippi to race a camaro who was talking shit to a friend of mine who lives there. I kindly whipped his ass and came home. No biggie, so I don't underestimate anyone who is talking shit from long distances anymore... :cheers:

BigBronco
09-25-2003, 07:46 AM
well he did say please, but do you see helpfullness in a comment like this, "My CaR iS a Buwwitt aNd YoUr LsWon iS SloW PeiCe DA CrAp!! HAaHaHaAhHA Later"