Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

BMR Xtreme LCAs --> yes or no?

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 11:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BMR Xtreme LCAs --> yes or no?

Alright, so I know this has probably been talked about to death - but I was just wondering... To all you guys out there that have gotten LCAs, has it made a noticable difference in your launches / day-to-day driving as compared to stock?

I am planning on getting the BMR Xtreme control arms soon and was wanting to get some feedback from anyone who has the set-up already. I already have their Xtreme sway bar , BMR Subframes, and a huge front sway bar. After just those three pieces the difference is absolute night and day, so I'm trying to see how dialed in I can get my suspension. I'm trying to get a pretty tight ride all in all

Too bad BMR doesn't hand out those sponsorships * hint hint * lol. Already got the decal on my rear glass and windows. just kidding
Old 12-10-2008, 09:56 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Thanks for using BMR products. Our extreme lower control arms are a really good product but they are overkill for most cars. We have several of our cars that run our poly/poly MTCA002 arms or the poly/rod TCA004 arms that run well into the 7's. They can more than handle the job plus they are $79.00 less than the extremes. Both are on car adjustable and in stock. Give me a call or pm me for pricing.
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!

Last edited by BMR Tech2; 12-11-2008 at 09:10 AM.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:00 PM
11 Second Club

Received 50 Likes on 41 Posts

I just added ADJ LCAs and I felt a big diffence in my launch. Paired with Relocation Brackets and a ADJ PHB my rear end seems as if it doesn't squat as bad and just plants itself if that makes sense.

Last night [ 32 degrees out ], I left a stop lightly by barely getting the car to roll then punched it and my car hooked no problem on street tires in stock size.

I would highly recommend them

Quick Reply: BMR Xtreme LCAs --> yes or no?