houston or dallas area shops???

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 03:09 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default houston or dallas area shops???

i know you cant talk about shops on this site unless they are sponsors, but i live in houston and dallas can someone pm me some good customer service expierences from shops either in houston or dallas,.... i have alot of things i want to do to my car and the last shop i went to wasnt the best place..... thanks in advance
Old 12-10-2008, 03:12 PM
Launching!

LMR, Gforce, Pavlock, all sponsors here, all getting great feedback. dont think you could go wrong with any of them.
^those are all i houston.
Old 01-01-2009, 06:17 AM

Pavlock performance is the best.... I went to them after having my car fixed at g force..... Who i thought were the bomb.... But they were not.... Bryan was great at pavlock performance in tomball, texas .... He fixed my car ie., valve seals, compression check and my tune for 650.00. This guy is great.... Stay away from g-f--- up the asssss. Gforce f--cked up my car. They can't even ground all the wires they needed to ground when they put my car back together.... Mike was so rude and nasty to me and other customers after he got his money.... My recommendations is to stay with pavlock performance or lmr ... Both are located in north houston.....
Old 01-01-2009, 06:31 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ls1patrickls1
Pavlock performance is the best.... I went to them after having my car fixed at g force..... Who i thought were the bomb.... But they were not.... Bryan was great at pavlock performance in tomball, texas .... He fixed my car ie., valve seals, compression check and my tune for 650.00. This guy is great.... Stay away from g-f--- up the asssss. Gforce f--cked up my car. They can't even ground all the wires they needed to ground when they put my car back together.... Mike was so rude and nasty to me and other customers after he got his money.... My recommendations is to stay with pavlock performance or lmr ... Both are located in north houston.....
Wow I had pretty good luck with them (Gforce).
Old 01-01-2009, 08:45 AM
Staging Lane

pavlock performance is the best.... I went to them after having my car fixed at g force..... Who i thought were the bomb.... But they were not.... Bryan was great at pavlock performance in tomball, texas .... He fixed my car ie., valve seals, compression check and my tune for 650.00. This guy is great.... Stay away from g-f--- up the asssss. Gforce f--cked up my car. They can't even ground all the wires they needed to ground when they put my car back together.... Mike was so rude and nasty to me and other customers after he got his money.... My recommendations is to stay with pavlock performance or lmr ... Both are located in north houston.....
i have spent thousands of dollars with g- force and naver had anything but the greatest exp. I do not believe that mike was rude i don't think the guy has that in him!! My vote is g-force, but i have never heard a bad word about pavlok so you can decide....
Old 01-01-2009, 08:46 AM
Staging Lane

Thumbs down

pavlock performance is the best.... I went to them after having my car fixed at g force..... Who i thought were the bomb.... But they were not.... Bryan was great at pavlock performance in tomball, texas .... He fixed my car ie., valve seals, compression check and my tune for 650.00. This guy is great.... Stay away from g-f--- up the asssss. Gforce f--cked up my car. They can't even ground all the wires they needed to ground when they put my car back together.... Mike was so rude and nasty to me and other customers after he got his money.... My recommendations is to stay with pavlock performance or lmr ... Both are located in north houston.....
b t w nice quote from a newbie!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 01-01-2009, 12:02 PM

What is the bad word about pavlock are you talking about.... as far as I know he is a stand up guy and does damn good work...
Old 01-01-2009, 01:16 PM
Staging Lane

What is the bad word about pavlock are you talking about.... as far as I know he is a stand up guy and does damn good work...
REREAD my post i said i have never heard a bad word!!!!!
Old 01-01-2009, 01:46 PM

ok..... This guy is a stand up guy..........