Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

01 Cobra vs M3

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 10:14 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 01 Cobra vs M3

Not sure what year the M3 Was. The cobra is owned by my friend, she has had it almost a year, a few bolt ons.

She finally let me drive it for the first time. Fun little car to drive by the way.

Well this guy and his passenger pull up next to us, and would speed up and slow down. Back and forth, you the know the usuall. Well when he started falling back I slammed it in 3rd and floored it, Just so he knew I would play.

Well we git to a stop light and there is not a sole around. I revved at him, letting him know I was going to hammer it down. The whole time, my friend was laughing and saying (Please don't break my car!!) lmao.

I brought the RPM's up to about 3300. Light turns green and bam. Almost instantly Blew the tires off, and he gets about a car ahead of me. So I had some catching up to do. Now this it the first time I have driven a standard in a LONG time. But its like riding a bike right? Well by the time I hit third I was almost a full lenght up on him. And right when I decided to shift to 4th, he shut down. After that, him and his buddy stayed about a 100 yds behind us..

First time I ever driven a cobra, tobad it wasn't an 03-04. But it was fun and different than what I am use too.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:31 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by crazylane
Not sure what year the M3 Was. The cobra is owned by my friend, she has had it almost a year, a few bolt ons.

She finally let me drive it for the first time. Fun little car to drive by the way.

Well this guy and his passenger pull up next to us, and would speed up and slow down. Back and forth, you the know the usuall. Well when he started falling back I slammed it in 3rd and floored it, Just so he knew I would play.

Well we git to a stop light and there is not a sole around. I revved at him, letting him know I was going to hammer it down. The whole time, my friend was laughing and saying (Please don't break my car!!) lmao.

I brought the RPM's up to about 3300. Light turns green and bam. Almost instantly Blew the tires off, and he gets about a car ahead of me. So I had some catching up to do. Now this it the first time I have driven a standard in a LONG time. But its like riding a bike right? Well by the time I hit third I was almost a full lenght up on him. And right when I decided to shift to 4th, he shut down. After that, him and his buddy stayed about a 100 yds behind us..

First time I ever driven a cobra, tobad it wasn't an 03-04. But it was fun and different than what I am use too.
checkout this link!
http://car-times.com/car-stats.php?make=
Old 12-11-2008, 10:37 AM
Staging Lane

What year M3?
Old 12-11-2008, 10:44 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 94Mustang302ci
What year M3?
Not sure, I know it wasn't a newer one, cause it wasn't really that nice. You can just tell.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:45 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
What are you trying to say? Nice site though. I wonder how accurate they are on there.