View Full Version : My dog doesn't want me to modify...

ZEPHYR-ILL
12-12-2008, 01:25 PM
A few pics of my rottweiler chewing on my cutout. She must think that it's going to hurt her ears.

ssam98
12-12-2008, 01:32 PM
A few pics of my rottweiler chewing on my cutout. She must think that it's going to hurt her ears.

YOUR DOG looks like my wife when I bring home new parts for may car. ha ha:D

EnfuegoZ28
12-12-2008, 03:27 PM
She must have thought it was a new chew toy for her LOL!

djsanchez2
12-12-2008, 04:06 PM
Hahaha that's a straight up junk yard dog :lol: Mine likes to steal wrenches and bolts and go play with them.

twizted_creations
12-12-2008, 09:21 PM

I am now holding this statement ransom. If you dont send me said parts in the mail I am going to submit this thread to the ole lady...

HAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAA

Breathtaker
12-12-2008, 09:57 PM

haha :D

NHRAMAN
12-12-2008, 09:57 PM
HAHAHA .........:engarde:.......:D

Reject
12-13-2008, 12:46 AM
did your exhaust come with thta greasy film of oil they put on it to prevent it from rusting? every single exhaust pipe i get always has that junk on it, leaves your hands all black after handling it....... wonder what the dog can taste now lol

Toronto_LT1
12-13-2008, 01:21 AM
:lol:

southern69chevy
12-13-2008, 01:28 AM

Lmao sig worthy right there.

ZEPHYR-ILL
12-13-2008, 06:30 AM
did your exhaust come with thta greasy film of oil they put on it to prevent it from rusting? every single exhaust pipe i get always has that junk on it, leaves your hands all black after handling it....... wonder what the dog can taste now lol

yep, it sure did have that greasy black junk on it. Maybe that's what she liked about it? haha, a dog that doesn't mind getting dirty for f-body mods is my kind of dog!!

ZEPHYR-ILL
12-13-2008, 06:34 AM
Hahaha that's a straight up junk yard dog :lol: Mine likes to steal wrenches and bolts and go play with them.

hahaha! I like that, "junk yard dog", that's a compliment as far as I'm concerned. Maybe if she had opposable thumbs, she would help me install it!

1BAD_LS1
12-13-2008, 06:40 AM
atleast the dog cant really hurt that...my pit tore up my K&N air filter. :mad: it was new never even installed! If he sees me mess with anything he thinks he has to play with it to. Hes going through that puppy stage! :bang: Keeps hiding my work boots to, like he doesn't want me to go to work. lmao

allthrotle
12-13-2008, 02:16 PM
atleast the dog cant really hurt that...my pit tore up my K&N air filter. :mad: it was new never even installed! If he sees me mess with anything he thinks he has to play with it to. Hes going through that puppy stage! :bang: Keeps hiding my work boots to, like he doesn't want me to go to work. lmao

haha thats great. My dog liked to poop right beside the bed so when you woke up in the morning all groggy and still half asleep you stepped in it.:bang:

1BAD_LS1
12-13-2008, 09:22 PM
haha thats great. My dog liked to poop right beside the bed so when you woke up in the morning all groggy and still half asleep you stepped in it.:bang:

:barf: I think everyone with a puppy has has that happen befor! LMAO!

Hrod382
12-13-2008, 10:52 PM
hahah hell yeah... I'd like a Rottweiler some day. Cars, dogs and the occasional woman are all I need in life.

ZEPHYR-ILL
12-14-2008, 02:05 AM
hahah hell yeah... I'd like a Rottweiler some day. Cars, dogs and the occasional woman are all I need in life.

HAHA, that's great. Add beer and pizza and that list is complete for me.

Green3spd
12-18-2008, 10:44 PM
I know the feeling.. My dog has out grown the chewing stage but you leave the room with a cell phone or TV remote where he can get it, its all his!

I must have bought 6 remotes this year! lol