Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

F-body Motorsports in NC???????

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 02:18 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default F-body Motorsports in NC???????

Man I ordered a part from them over 3 months ago and haven't received it. I call and e-mail them with no answers. The one time they answered was because of the fact that I called about 10 times in a row. They took my info and said they'd call me back which they never did. Now on their website it says that they are located in Charlotte, NC and I was hoping if I can get any feedback from the locals to see what exactly they do that they can't answer a phone or reply to an e-mail. If you guys on the east have dealt with them, was it as bad as the experience I've had??????? This sucks
Old 12-15-2008, 04:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude, I thought that place had closed down. I hadn't heard anything about them in years. I had ssummed they just went out of business. Hope that's not the case for you. Good luck and hope you get the situation resolved.
Old 12-15-2008, 05:40 AM
Banned

Dude I've got some bad news for you.........you'll be lucky if you even get a refund, there has been so much of a bad rep for that place on thirdgen.org it's almost sad. People falling into the same stiuation as you, not getting parts, not getting refund, false information. Go onto thirdgen.org and search thee name and try to get your money back ASAP. Good luck

http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/af...rsports-3.html

Last edited by DiabloFormula; 12-15-2008 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Added Link
Old 12-15-2008, 06:17 AM
On The Tree

Damn, I remember that place from thirdgen.org when I had my 89 Formula. They used to go under a different name, had a terrible name then changed to F-Body motorsports and continuied to screw people left and right. I attempted to order soemthimg from them once, and they were completely stupid. I think you need to write this off as a bad lesson and order from somewhere else.
Old 12-15-2008, 01:51 PM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by LT14LIFE JT
Dude, I thought that place had closed down. I hadn't heard anything about them in years. I had ssummed they just went out of business. Hope that's not the case for you. Good luck and hope you get the situation resolved.
i was about to say the same..i thought they closed years ago
Old 12-15-2008, 06:55 PM
TECH Resident

Man this sucks. Guess I'll keep trying to get my part or a refund. Thanks a lot you guys this explains a lot!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-16-2008, 04:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Someone bought them out. They are still Fbody motorsports but if you go to their website it says some odd name along with fbody motorsports. I remember seeing they where in Charlotte for a while though if I remember correctly. Had a buddy order something through them, but it was something really miniscule though like overlays or something like that. Nothing terribly expensive. I have called them before asking them questions and didn't like what I heard and never called them again. If it's something from NC to be ordered I would call Tick. They are alot more reputable
Old 03-09-2009, 12:32 AM
TECH Resident

Just wanted to update you guys to let you know that I followed your advice and called my bank. I was able to file a claim and just received a letter today stating that the claim was completed and got my money back. Thanks a million guys I appreciate the info and help you guys gave me.

Quick Reply: F-body Motorsports in NC???????