Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SOOO Frustrated!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 08:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default SOOO Frustrated!!!

I know most of you guys have had this happen, the opportunity to teach someone a lesson but you don't get to because of your surroundings.

So I am driving home from work, and I am taking the long way because its one of those days were your car feels like its using every damn horse it has in it. Its getting close to 5o'clock so traffic is thickening and its time to head home. But in my mirror I see a little porsche weaving like a mad man in traffic. It pulls besides me and gives me a weak rev, its not a 911 or a gt2 or gt3 but a little used boxster. Not a boxster S just a boxster, probably an 04 based on the lights. Then to top it of the driver is like 17 year old kid with that stupid look on his face and all thugged out, but you know the only hood he has ever been in is the one on his sweat shirt. The type of situation where the car is not riced but the drivers personality is.

So I don't give it a second thought and then he is just weaving some more and coming up on people bumper like he owns the road. So then there is a wide opening of free road in the left lane and he takes it hard, against my better judgement I slam the gas and take the lane and I swear I was on his *** in two second and had to let off the throttle because if I didnt I would plow him and he was trying his heart out. So i see traffic coming up a couple hundred feet away so i let off, but then it happens. He tail gates the upcoming car and when he find the opening he weaves and throws his flashers on. I was pissed but it was getting busy and I hate speeding in busy streets so I just let it go, he kept weaving and weaving.

He got on the left turn lane and as I passed all I could do was give him a thumbs down, what I wanted to do was pull him out of the car and help him realize the dangers of weaving and cutting people off with my fist. I hope to see him again......hopefully on open road
Old 12-18-2008, 08:54 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is like complaining you didn't get to screw a fat chick when she said you didn't have enough to please her.LOL
Old 12-18-2008, 10:05 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

What a puss. I would just keep an eye out for his sorry little azz
Old 12-19-2008, 06:57 AM
Banned

A boxster is like the 944 of 80's, not a real porsche and not worth waisting your fuel on.
Old 12-19-2008, 09:45 AM
Launching!

LOL, The '04 Boxter S's run like 14's. I bet his Boxter (non-S) would probably be a good race for my Cavalier!
Old 12-19-2008, 09:53 AM
Teching In

And you know he probably went and told all his buddies that he beat a Trans Am...what a tool.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:23 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
That is like complaining you didn't get to screw a fat chick when she said you didn't have enough to please her.LOL
WHAT!? HAHA confuzed good god man, i'm telling you stand up, im not sure how you made the connection above but it was pretty damn funny.
Old 12-19-2008, 02:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr.Evol500
And you know he probably went and told all his buddies that he beat a Trans Am...what a tool.
definetly, i will be keeping an eye out for him
Old 12-19-2008, 02:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

I had that happen in my DSG mach. Some POS civic guy was reving and bouncing off the limiter thinking he was cool. You know, the type where the car's not lowered, but he's so big he makes it 'lowered' and then thinks he's cool by hanging his dunkin donuts out the window he's leaning so hard.

I just laughed, throttle/goosed it and let off....he then took off weaved in and out of traffic then tossed his flashers on. I ended up next to him again. He just looked over like he smoked a lambo. and I pointed at him, then starting cracking up laughing and shook my finger no. Then...with the road open ahead of me (not him, he was behind someone), I let him know that he had no chance and I wasn't racing. OH YEAH!
Old 12-19-2008, 03:01 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ponygt65
I had that happen in my DSG mach. Some POS civic guy was reving and bouncing off the limiter thinking he was cool. You know, the type where the car's not lowered, but he's so big he makes it 'lowered' and then thinks he's cool by hanging his dunkin donuts out the window he's leaning so hard.

I just laughed, throttle/goosed it and let off....he then took off weaved in and out of traffic then tossed his flashers on. I ended up next to him again. He just looked over like he smoked a lambo. and I pointed at him, then starting cracking up laughing and shook my finger no. Then...with the road open ahead of me (not him, he was behind someone), I let him know that he had no chance and I wasn't racing. OH YEAH!
COST OF RIMS AND TIRES = $1200
COST OF GAS PER GALLON= $1.49
THE LOOK ON THE BUTTHURT RICER = PRICELESS!!!

Last edited by adanieljohnson1; 12-19-2008 at 03:38 PM.
Old 12-19-2008, 03:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

those are some expensive assed tires.
Old 12-19-2008, 03:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by DevilDougWS6
Actually...he's not far off. I had GSD3s on that mach....275/35/17s. It was about a grand.
Old 12-19-2008, 03:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DevilDougWS6
Ahhhh... Yes, but the gas is cheap!!!!
Old 12-19-2008, 03:48 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ponygt65
Actually...he's not far off. I had GSD3s on that mach....275/35/17s. It was about a grand.
on all fours or what??
Old 12-19-2008, 04:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
on all fours or what??
YEP. They aren't cheap in that size. Actually it was like $930 or some crap...$220 each plus mounting disposal, yadda yadda.

First and only good years I've gotten...but I was impressed with them.
Old 12-19-2008, 04:26 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

what a ***. i had some civic race me in my v6 camaro one day. the funniest part was i held him into 2nd a little. then flames shot out his exhaust. he hazarded me. i laughed. no one ever races me in the z28. well actually this one honda, i let him get some length then peaced him with a couple people in my car. good times.