Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

few problems!! need help!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 11:48 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default few problems!! need help!!

Hey guys, I'm having some trouble with my '99 ws6 and I thought I should get some more experienced advice than the guys down at the local autozone. First of all, my blinkers totally went out. I read the threat about it and tried to resolve my problem, but nothing seemed to fit my situation. I replaced the flasher module and fuses but nothing worked, hazards do work though. Next, my cruise went out. I replaced the fuses as well, but still broken. Could it be the multi-function lever? Lastly, my headlights stopped popping up so I can't drive it at night. If im lucky, out of 20 tries i can maybe get them to pop up once or twice, but the headlights only last for a few minutes then they turn right back off, but the headlights housing is still popped up. Is this a wiring issue, perhaps they got wet and I need to have it checked? Also, could autozone hook something up to my headlight motors to see if they're receiving power? Sorry I know this is long, but I really need this fixed! I haven't had the pleasure of driving my car in over 5 months because of this. Any input would be great. Thanks guys..