Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

New injectors or not...

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 03:01 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default New injectors or not...

I had some problems for a while now, but have finally found my problem. It seem that injector on cylinder 4 has pasked it in. I just wonder now if I should just replace the injector or upgrade to something better.

If I upgraded what should I go with?

Mods are in the sig, with an ls6 intake to come soon.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:10 AM
TECH Addict

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

If one went bad than some of the others may be close to the same condition. Contact FICINJECTORS (sponsor) , they have great prices on Bosch Design III's in many sizes.

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, I would score some Bosch Design III 36 lb/hr @ 3 bar injectors. They will require some PCM changes to function correctly.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:19 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 405HP_Z06
If one went bad than some of the others may be close to the same condition. Contact FICINJECTORS (sponsor) , they have great prices on Bosch Design III's in many sizes.

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, I would score some Bosch Design III 36 lb/hr @ 3 bar injectors. They will require some PCM changes to function correctly.
Thanks!!

I would reccomend the same thing. We can do the Design III Bosch in 36lb for $239 for the set of 8, flow matched, viton o rings installed, and a 3 year no questions warranty.

~Rich