Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

ERRR, I hate people with no respect!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2003, 12:14 AM
Customizing Director

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Default ERRR, I hate people with no respect!

I am so damn pissed! I'm taking late night class and get out at 9:10ish. And the class starts at 6:20. So I park my car in the way back where no-one parks and I come out tonight and my car is trashed! . My car was covered in pepsi and coffee! It was all over the hood, front bumper, side fenders, and a ton on the windsheild (wipers, plastic ect...). 2 can't of pepsi were stuck to the car on the hood and windsheild. Their was one more on the ground next to my rims and the coffee cup on the other side. I had a rag and quick detailer so I was able to wipe a little bit down... but it must have been on the car for a bit because it was NOT coming off . So with very little visability (since my windsheild was covered and it wouldn't wipe off) I drive the car to a gas station and had to goto town on the car with the dirty *** sqeegy since I still have an hour drive till I can get home on the HWY. So I get home and wash the car and was able to get it all off (Well I hope I did, it was pretty dark and cold out). I luckly didn't see any scratches or dents... but like I said its dark in my garage so I'll fine out tomorrow morn . I did notice a big scrape and cut into my moulding around the windsheild about 1/8th big (hopfully a rubber polish will take it out).

This just pisses me off how no-one has respect for nice cars, instead they trash em. Another thing is that I have no enimies with anyone, if I do its because that person just decided not to like me because I'm nice and respectful to everyone (Maybe not anymore after this BS). I hear to many damn stories about people gettin the car keyed ect around here! I swear their was 2 ricers parked a few steps away from my car and I was ready to goto town on their cars but then figured I'd feel bad if it wasen't them even if they are ricers. God I am so in the mood to go kill this person(s) !
Old 10-01-2003, 12:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: ERRR, I hate people with no respect!

Yea, I have some night classes too at the local college, I'm weary about parking as well...
Old 10-01-2003, 12:33 AM
King of Pigskin Knowledge

Sorry to hear that man, you're car looks nice. I just don't understand why it's so hard for some people to respect other people's ****. All they had to do was NOTHING, just keep walking. But they took the time and effort to trash a nice car.
Old 10-01-2003, 01:14 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dont lower yourself to thier level.. unless you catch them doing it and then you just beat them down..

To tell the truth its Jealousy.. its people that see something nice and know they dont have it in themselves to work hard and get something that nice. So they get mad at themselves for being failures and try to take away what you have and make themselves feel better. But deep inside they still know what they are.

Im glad the car will survive the incident.. sorry that some people just suck
Old 10-01-2003, 07:07 AM
Chop-Foo Director

That's just rude. It's hard for me to comprehend how
and why people would do things like this.

It just goes to show, the mantra I live by holds true.
"people suck"
Old 10-01-2003, 07:13 AM
TECH Resident

That's awful. I hope you find out who did it so you can beat their asses .
Old 10-01-2003, 08:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

You were'nt taking up two spots or parked sideways cut someone off or something like that?

When you have a high profile car it easy for someone you pissed off to remember it.
Old 10-01-2003, 08:15 AM
TECH Resident

I'm sorry, but neither of those would be any kind of excuse for someone to do something so stupid.
Old 10-01-2003, 09:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'd do a little investigating, to find out if anyone saw anything. It's time for a little pay back....
Old 10-01-2003, 11:11 AM
Customizing Director

RedSS - I never drive like an ***, so no real way to **** somone off. But you are right, these people probably will remember my car and if they continue to be ******** my car will keep getting trashed.

Black00Z - I would but this parking lot is just so big and so many peole come in and out at different times. I did ask a few guys that were in the row, but they have no idea. In these huge lots you can basically get away with anything as long as know-one says anything. And even if their was someone who saw it happen, I wouldn't even begin to know how to find them... they would have to find me.
Old 10-01-2003, 12:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

You should report it to the school.
Old 10-01-2003, 12:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I had a similar experience about a month ago. I came out of work at about 10-10:30 and go to my car. I park all the way in the back where no one ever parks. I go up to it and see beer cans all over the place. There was berr poored all over my roof, windshield, hood, driver's side door and window, and my spoiler was covered. There was no other cars parked any where near me. I had to drive home with the wipers on high because the beer would not come off and kept fogging the windows really bad. It reall sucks because I had just washed it like 2 hours before I had to go to work.
Old 10-01-2003, 01:09 PM
Customizing Director

Mark IXZD 150 - The college does have cops, but they just drive around the school and threw the main area's. Their are no camera's on the lots ect... so I don't think it'd help much to report it .

bigMAC - Yep pretty much the same exact thing. I detailed the whole car on SAT too.
Old 10-01-2003, 01:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

MadICE, thats terrible and I'm sory to hear about it. People DO suck. I like what Steve said, though, it is so true that they are just jealous. You are a better person for not being like that.

This is yet another reason why i do not drive my f-body every day. They are too much of a target around here. However, just the other day my daily driver was keyed in a parking lot. I can relate to you, it makes me so mad. Why people do this I don't know.

-Tom
Old 10-01-2003, 01:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Mark IXZD 150 - The college does have cops, but they just drive around the school and threw the main area's. Their are no camera's on the lots ect... so I don't think it'd help much to report it .

bigMAC - Yep pretty much the same exact thing. I detailed the whole car on SAT too.
They need to know so that they see that there is a need. If things don't get reported, they won't know they have a problem and nothing will change.
Old 10-01-2003, 04:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

put video camera's in your car in like 3 spots so you can catch on tape if someone does something to your car, then u catch them find out what car they drive and totally destroy it, and then beat them down for some incentive to never do that again...then report them ...good luck finding out who did it
Old 10-01-2003, 05:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

RedSS - I never drive like an ***, so no real way to **** somone off. But you are right, these people probably will remember my car and if they continue to be ******** my car will keep getting trashed.

Black00Z - I would but this parking lot is just so big and so many peole come in and out at different times. I did ask a few guys that were in the row, but they have no idea. In these huge lots you can basically get away with anything as long as know-one says anything. And even if their was someone who saw it happen, I wouldn't even begin to know how to find them... they would have to find me.
Over the summer some kids were thowing dirt clods at cars jumping up from behind a six foot fence at 3:00am on a week night they put a dime size dent a 3/8" deep in the side of my work van. sounded like the van took a bullet.

I thought I was lucky a cop was parked just up the road but the kids ran and got away.
That was just random vandilism in nice suburban town.
Old 10-01-2003, 10:39 PM
Customizing Director

Yea it seems like a nice car can't be safe anywhere anymore except in your garage.
Old 10-02-2003, 12:20 AM
TECH Addict

What's this world coming to? I know how you feel also. I came out of school one day to find a nice, long scratch on the side of my car where someone had keyed it. I was ready to kill someone. Luckily most of it buffed out.

People just have NO respect at all these days. It's a jeoulousy thing. You have something better than them and they have to f*ck your car up. This stuff pisses me off so bad. I hate disrespectful people.

Ryan
Old 10-02-2003, 12:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

MadIce where do you go to school at?