I need of a police officer or DPS

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 08:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Default I need of a police officer or DPS

Any kind of law actually. I have a fiew questions a "pacing" ticket. Pm me please.

Thanks,
Kyle

Edit- For some reason the N in the tital for "In" isnt there lol sorry.
Old 01-04-2009, 10:01 PM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by enigmah
For some reason the N in the tital for "In" isnt there lol sorry.
Along with the "e" in titlE.
Old 01-04-2009, 10:08 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Urban Legend
Along with the "e" in titlE.
And it's few, not fiew
Old 01-04-2009, 10:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^ lol u guys....and yeah what is a pacing ticket??
Old 01-04-2009, 10:16 PM
On The Tree

I think he is refering to a speed ticket given by an officer pacing him, which can be done and is practiced by state patrol and most agencies.
Old 01-04-2009, 11:01 PM

I was hit with that bs back in 2002.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

Thanks for the free bumps and spelling lessons, ill post a little info about it.

Was driving down the road, see a police officer sitting at a bar harassing kids in hondas. Wasnt about to do anything stupid. Get into the turn lane about 3 miles ahead, going to u-turn but instead of turning a buddy of mine comes around me so i go ahead and get out of the turn lane to follow him. ( This all happens whyle i "THINK" the officer is still way down the road 3 miles. ) But no, i get out of the turn lane ( made sure to look for oncomming cars and didnt see anything ). Get behind my buddy, pull up to a redlight not 200 feet infront of the one i was already at. Turn the corner and a split second from turrning the officer 3 miles back was on my *** pulling me over. LOL, he then pulls me over. I ask him what i did wrong. He says i did 60 in a 40. I say umm... ok, and im mumble yeah right when he walks off with my dl and insurance. He comes back and i request to view the radar ( im told im allowed to do that ). He goes ohh no, i didnt radar you i paced you. I then said something along the lines of "Noticed you were about 3 miles behind me and obviously i wasnt going to do anything stupid, funny how you were right on my *** like that." He just laughs and says heres your ticket i bumped it down from 60 to 55 to keep it under "20" mph. So instead of getting 60 in a 40 i get 55 in a 40. Its total bs and obviously im going to fight it. I did have my gf in the car with me, and i did have two other cars with 2 people in each, so 5 witness's total.

I think i have a good chance of getting it dismissed... I think it was retarted and total BS.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:32 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

did you get it on dec 31, i wouldnt be surprised if they were "behind quota" lol.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:39 AM
TECH Apprentice

Naw got it on the 4'th early sunday morning around 1:00
Old 01-05-2009, 06:41 AM

Thanks for the spelling lessons
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-05-2009, 08:10 AM
TECH Addict

the police can do whatever they want. I got a ticket once because a cop was a good 1/2 mile up ahead of me in the right lane on the highway and i was 'catching up to him'. since he couldnt quote an exact speed, he wrote me up for 'failure to obey signs', and the sign i failed to obey was the speed limit. He said "I was going the speed limit, and you were catching up to me, so that means you were going faster". he was far enough up the road that you could barely even see him, and with all the cars zooming by me on the left two lanes, he chose me. he must have been pretty damn bored to be staring at his rear view mirror that closely and ignoring all the traffic on the road. purely sports car discrimination.

did i mention that the MA state police have the same uniforms as **** SS officers?

Old 01-05-2009, 08:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

Don't know if there is any truth to this, but a friend of ours is in law enforcement. Due to the economy they cut back on every-one's overtime. They was told that they can work over 2 hours everyday but within that 2 additional hours that have to write 10 tickets.

Within that 2 hour period that cop is not going to let anyone off!
Old 01-05-2009, 10:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Its total bs and obviously im going to fight it. I did have my gf in the car with me, and i did have two other cars with 2 people in each, so 5 witness's total.

I think i have a good chance of getting it dismissed... I think it was retarted and total BS.
I'm not a police officer, and I don't care whether you were speeding or not. I'll tell you now that you have ZERO chance of getting the ticket thrown out by fighting it. I'm telling you from experience. I had a more cut and dry case and more evidence than you do.

Hopefully not surprising, but police officers usually have a pretty good grip on the law, at least law pertaining to their job, and especially how things operate in a court room. They can get what they want done in the court room.

My suggestion is to do defensive driving, deferred ajudification, or pay a lawyer to get all this swept under the rug without fighting anything. I repeat, YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF ACTUALLY FIGHTING IT.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:08 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by RoAdRaGe912
I repeat, YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF ACTUALLY FIGHTING IT.
I've tried fighting a few bad tickets over the years, never had any luck. Hiring an attorney on the other hand...
Old 01-05-2009, 11:15 AM
Teching In

yeap had about 3 dismissed already here in the sun city. don't fight it. police officers are like a symbol of authority, the judge believes everything they say. over here in the sun city you pay a lawyer about 50 bucks and he gets rid of it. DON'T FIGHT IT!! Sure you might be pist I ain't gonna pay it was his....50 bucks or so is well worth your clean driving record I assume.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

So i cant fight it, because i wont be able to win. Even though this guy was saying he had already written 50+ tickets that night. As for getting a lawyer, you have to pay the ticket and then pay the lawyer?

As for lawyers, can anyone recommend any in the Katy area?
Old 01-05-2009, 01:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

All you can do is hope his wife cheats on him. Just pay it and dont speed.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pwebbz28
All you can do is hope his wife cheats on him. Just pay it and dont speed.
ROFL LMAO that is funny ****!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 01-05-2009, 02:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ok so sense im told i have no chance of fighting it... anyone want to recommend any good lawyers? And or have contact info? Pm me or post doesnt matter to me.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:49 PM
10 Second Club

yes, I held my peace officer cert for a long time...they can pace you and will hold up in court. You will be hard pressed to fight a ticket like that...unfortunately.