Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

L92 Fuel Rails,, PLEASE HELP ME FIND SOME!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 08:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Exclamation L92 Fuel Rails,, PLEASE HELP ME FIND SOME!!!

OK, here is the skinny,

I am doing the finishing touches on my new 408 build for my 2002 WS6 TA. I have the 6.2L (L76/L92) heads and am using the GMPP 4 Barrel Carb. EFI machined intake manifold (part #25534416). Here is the problem. I can not find anyone who makes aftermarket fuel rails for this manifold. Who makes them and who can I buy them from. I talked to Scoggin Dickey (they sell the manifold and I bought mine from them) and they sold me a set of fuel rails (Edelbrock Part #3638), they fit on the injectors but the stands do not line up with the mounting bosses on the manifold. Talked with Edelbrock Tech Support today and they do not make a fuel rail kit that fits the GMPP manifold. So I either need to send these back and buy a set that will fit or, if someone makes stands that will make these fuel rails fit my manifold, buy adapter stands.

Who ever has run across this problem and has solved it please let me know were to get what I need to get this completed.

Sponsors please chime in.

Also, I am not flaming Scoggin Dickey or Edelbrock.

Thanks for the help!
Old 01-05-2009, 10:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Back to top.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:08 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

^^^^ u will have to make some like i did as no one makes a direct bolt on that i have seen-

only edelbrock for their intakes-

hope that helps
Old 01-06-2009, 10:42 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We just got our prototypes in a few weeks ago. We should have production pieces available later this month.

Hope this helps!!!
Old 01-06-2009, 10:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MastMotorsports
We just got our prototypes in a few weeks ago. We should have production pieces available later this month.

Hope this helps!!!
LATER THIS MONTH!

OK, place me as customer number one, ASAP! What are we looking at price wise? PM me with details please. If there is a way to work it sooner, let me know. I will not do anything as of yet with these Edelbrock ones then. I will wait to see what you say as far as priceing and time frame goes. Need a test car?

Thanks and keep me in touch.

Quick Reply: L92 Fuel Rails,, PLEASE HELP ME FIND SOME!!!