Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

does anyone know where i can find these?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 12:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default does anyone know where i can find these?

does any one know where i can find either of these two side marker ses for the REAR of my T/A? obviously i own one set of each for the front..... even a set of clears for the front....

one is clear lens and black housing, the other is smoked lens and chrome housing

Old 01-06-2009, 01:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyway I can get one of those pairs from you?
I would like them for the back of my Camaro. pm me back
Old 01-06-2009, 02:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Ebay, search Firebird.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Counted Out
Ebay, search Firebird.
yeah, thats how i keep ending up with front pairs. i need rears....sellers on ebay keep advertisin they are rears and they are really fronts.

greendrazil: im leaning toward selling the ones with the clear lens and also my norml "clear" lenses. let me know which ones you want i figure ill just sell em for $25 shipped since i bought em for $35 shipped.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Raven02TA
yeah, thats how i keep ending up with front pairs. i need rears....sellers on ebay keep advertisin they are rears and they are really fronts.

greendrazil: im leaning toward selling the ones with the clear lens and also my norml "clear" lenses. let me know which ones you want i figure ill just sell em for $25 shipped since i bought em for $35 shipped.
aww hell, i just ordered a back set also because they claim they are rears, i all ready have a set of fronts and they look bad ***, ill keep looking i guess.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by transambandit
aww hell, i just ordered a back set also because they claim they are rears, i all ready have a set of fronts and they look bad ***, ill keep looking i guess.

please link me to the auction ill let you know if its the same seller.... if it is you are probably getting fronts....
Old 01-06-2009, 05:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

please link me to the auction ill let you know if its the same seller.... if it is you are probably getting fronts....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3AIT&viewitem=
Old 01-06-2009, 05:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

im sorry man, thats the same seller. hell, its the same description as the auction i won....... its the top set in my picture above.... they look good.... but just for the front....
Old 01-06-2009, 05:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

did you contact them and advise them they are selling the wrong thing?
Old 01-06-2009, 05:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

yea, i sent him a message pos repped him for the fast service and shipping but single starred him for inaccurate descriptions....

keep in mind and i didnt think about this sooner.... if it says its also for a camaro.... it will only work on the front of the firebird since they are interchangeable from the front of a bird to the rear of a camaro. and the camaro has the long turn signal up front

well good news is i found a pair that will work for the rear of a firebird... but its $94!!!!!

http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/Pon...Corner-Lights/
Old 01-06-2009, 06:38 AM
TECH Resident

its the firebird rears the same as the camaro fronts or somthing. I know you can get them because ive seen them. Ive even seen ppl with stock red markers all the way around. So they took either the front or rears from the camaro and they fit.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

yea, i sent him a message pos repped him for the fast service and shipping but single starred him for inaccurate descriptions....

keep in mind and i didnt think about this sooner.... if it says its also for a camaro.... it will only work on the front of the firebird since they are interchangeable from the front of a bird to the rear of a camaro. and the camaro has the long turn signal up front

well good news is i found a pair that will work for the rear of a firebird... but its $94!!!!!

http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/Pon...Corner-Lights/
Yes but he is advertising that they fit the rear of 98-01 birds too, when i get them i will verify that they dont fit then contact him, if he doesnt do anything about it i will file a claim with paypal
Old 01-06-2009, 07:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by x2jesse1x
its the firebird rears the same as the camaro fronts or somthing. I know you can get them because ive seen them. Ive even seen ppl with stock red markers all the way around. So they took either the front or rears from the camaro and they fit.
no, the camaros front marker an front turn signal are built into one housing. the firebird front is the same siize as camaro rear like i already stated above.

bandit-i know it states that. the auction i won also did say that it was for rears after checking his rep he seems to be good about refunds though
Old 01-07-2009, 01:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Raven his pictures are deceiving the rears he has are fronts for firebird and the longer set that is the correct size for the rear is advertised for the front and the price is ridiculous if hes reselling the ebay stuff I know afterthoughtsauto a sponsor had them I would visit their site
Old 01-07-2009, 01:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

no, the camaros front marker an front turn signal are built into one housing. the firebird front is the same siize as camaro rear like i already stated above.

bandit-i know it states that. the auction i won also did say that it was for rears after checking his rep he seems to be good about refunds though
what also pisses me off is he doubled the price of shipping, charged me 10 bucks for it when he shipped it USPS priority which is less than 5 bucks, i f-ing hate when ebay sellers do that.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

F-that i just rechecked when i was emailing him to let him know, and he charged 16 bucks for shipping!!! 4 times what he paid to ship it.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

What an ******* i emailed him stating that hes description was not accurate and that he charged me 4x shipping and he replied that shipping was fixed, sorry, yeah no **** sherlock, you fixed it, so i have filed a claim with ebay and pending his response i will dispute it either with my bank or paypal.
Old 01-08-2009, 06:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Afterthoughts Auto is a sponser on the left. Thats where I got mine. The Clear ones, I am not sure about the Smoke.
Old 01-08-2009, 06:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by tasilver
Afterthoughts Auto is a sponser on the left. Thats where I got mine. The Clear ones, I am not sure about the Smoke.
yea but they are clear.... i need smoked ones

Quick Reply: does anyone know where i can find these?