Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Maker of these seats?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 08:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Maker of these seats?

Curious if anyone know who makes these seats?

Update, found them on Arizen site with the same attached pics. I might be putting in an order next week.
Attached Thumbnails Maker of these seats?-seats1.jpg   Maker of these seats?-seats2.jpg  

Last edited by maxgee; 01-18-2009 at 06:32 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would like to know too. those seats are real nice and seem to flow really well
Old 01-12-2009, 08:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Are those the arizen seats? That or the mad racing concept.
Old 01-15-2009, 04:54 PM
Launching!

are they a sponcer? if not someone please send me a site where i could get some from! i need to find seat brakets also! some bolt-in kind not universal ones
Old 01-15-2009, 04:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I think I've seen those on eBay before. Not a major brand, just some generic 'racing' seats.
Old 01-15-2009, 06:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

So who makes them
Old 01-15-2009, 06:50 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I believe it's Arizen:

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/forum/index.php?topic=9.0
Old 01-15-2009, 07:03 PM
Rai
TECH Enthusiast

http://streetimports.com/product_details.asp?id=370

comes out to $150 a seat

looks like a great deal to me

Last edited by Rai; 01-15-2009 at 07:10 PM.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:35 PM
TECH Resident

They are arizen. They used to be a sponsor here but I havnt seen them for awhile. There seats were pretty expensive for what you get. They basically are mad racing seats with "better" materials and a few more options. I couldnt justify spending the extra money (about twice as much as mad). But I do believe that arizen discontinued them anyway
Old 01-15-2009, 07:47 PM
Rai
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by x2jesse1x
They are arizen. They used to be a sponsor here but I havnt seen them for awhile. There seats were pretty expensive for what you get. They basically are mad racing seats with "better" materials and a few more options. I couldnt justify spending the extra money (about twice as much as mad). But I do believe that arizen discontinued them anyway
the link to the seats i posted above are the same exact seats that 6le used, just instead of $550/pair they are $300/pair - so just no personal cut i guess(dont get me wrong, he does a great job but i just had to post up the real price)

the authentic leather is around $560/pair
Old 01-15-2009, 07:50 PM
11 Second Club

Received 69 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by Rai
the link to the seats i posted above are the same exact seats that 6le used, just instead of $550 a pair they are $300/pair - so just no personal cut i guess(dont get me wrong, he does a great job but i just had to post up the real price)

the authentic leather is around 560/pair
Other than the obviously looks, the materials and quality of these seats aren't necessarily the same.. Look pretty good though!

Just for reference I filled the stuff out, and the shipping is $120 for a total of $419.99 shipped... still a good deal..

P.S. Thanks RAI

Last edited by Magnet; 01-15-2009 at 08:31 PM.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:13 PM
Rai
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Magnet
6LE only sells the leather ones... And his price is the same as the website.. also, other than the obviously looks, the materials and quality of these seats aren't necessarily the same..

Just for reference I filled the stuff out, and the shipping is $120 for a total of $419.99 shipped... still a good deal..
you should double check that:

"$550 in synthetic leather (pictured above) or cloth"

"Or REAL LEATHER for $750"

quoted directly from the 6le site above...
Old 01-15-2009, 08:57 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Rai
the link to the seats i posted above are the same exact seats that 6le used, just instead of $550/pair they are $300/pair - so just no personal cut i guess(dont get me wrong, he does a great job but i just had to post up the real price)

the authentic leather is around $560/pair
Why is there even a dispute about this. I said they are the same basic seat. NO they arnt the same seat at all. There are options that the "Generic" seats dont offer (seat belt guide, different material, badging, 5 pt harness slot, color matching leather etc)

6le sells mad racing seats thats what he has in his car. They are the same basic seat as arizen but alot cheaper.

ARIZEN sells there seats by the seat not the pair. They were around 650 PER seat. Which is rediculious i believe for the same basic thing.

and I dont believe 6le is making a profit off of his seats at all. I believe he is selling his seats for very close to what he gets them for. He does that on alot of stuff. Maybe a few dollars

Even so the only way to buy this seat is the mad or other look alike brand. Like I said before Arizen stopped making this seat for some reason.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:17 PM
Rai
TECH Enthusiast

Why is there even a dispute about this. I said they are the same basic seat. NO they arnt the same seat at all. There are options that the "Generic" seats dont offer (seat belt guide, different material, badging, 5 pt harness slot, color matching leather etc)

6le sells mad racing seats thats what he has in his car. They are the same basic seat as arizen but alot cheaper.

ARIZEN sells there seats by the seat not the pair. They were around 650 PER seat. Which is rediculious i believe for the same basic thing.

and I dont believe 6le is making a profit off of his seats at all. I believe he is selling his seats for very close to what he gets them for. He does that on alot of stuff. Maybe a few dollars

Even so the only way to buy this seat is the mad or other look alike brand. Like I said before Arizen stopped making this seat for some reason.
well instead of writing a large passage to convince you of something, i will make it short and simple:

THE SEAT IMAGE LINKS ON 6LITEREATER'S WEBSITE CAN BE TRACED BACK TO STREETIMPORTS DOT COM

IF WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE:
WHY WOULD ANYONE WHO IS SELLING A "PREMIUM" PRODUCT USE INFERIOR IMAGES OF THE SAID PRODUCT TO DEPICT ITS QUALITY/VALUE TO THE CUSTOMER?

-----

PS i have always said nothing but good things about 6le and his products, hopefully 6le will chime in soon.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:19 AM
TECH Resident

Im not sure what you are really talking about. The original topic creator asked who made the seats in the picture. It is arizen. http://www.arizenracingsports.com/images/Ebony3.gif

There are knockoffs. hell arizens are even knockoffs of recaros. This has nothing to do with 6le at all. He has mad racing seats in his car its a fact. nothing to argue about. He is selling mad racing seats. He doesnt sell Arizen brand seats, Arizen is a company that makes the same style seat.

Mad racing is a just a brand. It isnt the seat. I dont know what you dont get.

Originally Posted by Rai
well instead of writing a large passage to convince you of something, i will make it short and simple:

THE SEAT IMAGE LINKS ON 6LITEREATER'S WEBSITE CAN BE TRACED BACK TO STREETIMPORTS DOT COM

IF WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE:
WHY WOULD ANYONE WHO IS SELLING A "PREMIUM" PRODUCT USE INFERIOR IMAGES OF THE SAID PRODUCT TO DEPICT ITS QUALITY/VALUE TO THE CUSTOMER?

-----

PS i have always said nothing but good things about 6le and his products, hopefully 6le will chime in soon.

Last edited by x2jesse1x; 01-16-2009 at 10:12 AM.
Old 01-16-2009, 07:06 PM
Rai
TECH Enthusiast

Im not sure what you are really talking about. The original topic creator asked who made the seats in the picture. It is arizen. http://www.arizenracingsports.com/images/Ebony3.gif

There are knockoffs. hell arizens are even knockoffs of recaros. This has nothing to do with 6le at all. He has mad racing seats in his car its a fact. nothing to argue about. He is selling mad racing seats. He doesnt sell Arizen brand seats, Arizen is a company that makes the same style seat.

Mad racing is a just a brand. It isnt the seat. I dont know what you dont get.
are you sure he is selling "mad racing seats"?

because all the images on his website can be traced to streetimports dot com(ronin seat) url

now reread my last post and it should all make more sense
Old 01-16-2009, 07:18 PM
TECH Resident

i didnt know we were disputing what 6le sold, I was posting for the topic creator when he asked who made then seat in the picture with the SS badge and whatnot. Those seats are Arizen, Very similar to the cheaper mad racing seats but alot more expensive...
Old 01-16-2009, 08:32 PM
Staging Lane

pretty awesome seats!!
Old 01-16-2009, 09:20 PM
Rai
TECH Enthusiast

i didnt know we were disputing what 6le sold, I was posting for the topic creator when he asked who made then seat in the picture with the SS badge and whatnot. Those seats are Arizen, Very similar to the cheaper mad racing seats but alot more expensive...
oh ok .. just "He is selling mad racing seats" is what i was refering to
Old 05-18-2012, 10:30 AM
On The Tree

Sorry for bringing this back from the dead, but where can i find the seat brackets for these seats? I'm sure the universal ones wont directly bolt in

Quick Reply: Maker of these seats?