Old 01-17-2009, 11:57 AM
Rai
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Led Vault thread is gone!!!!

did anyone else notice that!!!

i guess what they were saying is true.

some mods on here cant be trusted

ledvault is brian2006's company and he has been holdin money without shipping out the product for many ls1tech members (also refuses to make contact/reply to emails and pms)

hopefully a few of you guys will read this before brian2006 removes this thread like he has been doing in the past or removes me.

time for a new mod
Old 01-17-2009, 12:09 PM
On The Tree

I don't understand either. I mean, why delete the whole thread like it never happened. Why not just lock it. Oh well, I did an email response,
" I understand you are having an issue with an order you placed with us. Could you give me the details on the transaction such as the name it was purchased under and when? We are currently transferring our sales distribution location so orders have been taking a few days longer than usual.

Thanks,
-LED Vault
"

Hopefully everyone who never received their product or money back gets a response back aswell and is a sign that he's trying to make things right. We'll see.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:12 PM
Rai
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Frodo T. Baggins
I don't understand either. I mean, why delete the whole thread like it never happened. Why not just lock it. Oh well, I did an email response,
" I understand you are having an issue with an order you placed with us. Could you give me the details on the transaction such as the name it was purchased under and when? We are currently transferring our sales distribution location so orders have been taking a few days longer than usual.

Thanks,
-LED Vault
"

Hopefully everyone who never received their product or money back gets a response back aswell and is a sign that he's trying to make things right. We'll see.
yeah sounds like he is giving you the run around. considering he has been holding hundreds of dollars of other ls1tech members for months now! makes me sick to see someone like this a mod on ls1tech

if he is truthful and didnt abuse his mod powers he would never delete these threads
Old 01-17-2009, 12:16 PM
Launching!

Hey man, I agree with you. Brain2006/LED vault is a joke. It took several times of me threatening action before he refunded my money. Held on to it about 2-3 weeks, lied and said it got lost in the mail, but never would give me a tracking number. I emailed a supermod and instantly he sent me a PM (never would return pms before that) and cussed me out, then refunded my money. What a dishonest jerk. Better be glad he did refund it though.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:21 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

in before the
Old 01-17-2009, 12:22 PM
On The Tree

that is pretty sad, I'm in complete shock that other people have it far worse than me. Just hope that he'll read this, NOT delete it and make things right for everyone. (it also explains why I can't find anything on LEDVAULT with search function, it all makes sense now.) BTW it was nice knowing you RAI incase YOU get deleted for making this thread
Old 01-17-2009, 12:24 PM
Launching!

not a nice guy and very dishonest. Lied about tracking, said there was no tracking, then said it showed it was delivered to my PO??? Heres the proof:

here are the pms:

Re: my order FINAL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian2006

You have seriously got to be kidding me. I have the god damn package right in front of me and I have no ******* reason not to make this up. I have thousands of dollars worth of LEDs collecting dust at my place. Why the hell else would I try to screw you?

Leave me the hell alone and go assume the improbable to someone else. I'm done dealing with your high school bull ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOMcockySS
I HAVE ALREADY SENT YOU A PM WITH MY FULL NAME AND ADDRESS DAYS AGO! Thomas Ryan Bell. And FYI, i dont believe you for a second that you just got the package returned. I already checked with the PO main branch and if it was, they would have a record. Just stop with the lies and return the money to tryanbell@comcast.net . If the members on this board saw this situation and the PMs between us they too will know how shady you act.

Ryan

Quote:
Quote:
Man, what it us up with you man? I have been nice, given you three weeks, multiple emails, etc and still you wont do anything. The money better be refunded to my account tomorrow by 12 noon EST or I will file a claim with paypal, leave a bad member rating, and be done with this the hard way. I have given you multiple chances and you choose to be a jerk who steals peoples money.

Ryan

I already asked what the name you used to purchase the product so I could refund your order. The last thing I would want to do is do business with an impatient and non-understanding customer.

FYI, your original package was in my box yesterday as a return-to sender. Sounds like something is up with your address or USPS.

Re: my order???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Originally Posted by Brian2006

I ship USPS and they do not have tracking. Also, I'm getting a bit tired of these assumptions you keep making. I do not ignore messages, nor did I receive any of your emails. Your increased hostility by getting an admin involved when you know that I am a non-sponsor has gone over the line. Please give me your first and Last name you purchased the order with that way I can refund your payment and cancel the order.

Quote:
Brian, please attach that tracking number. Also, I have emailed you twice to the below address, and also pm'd you twice. I understand about the many messages you might receive, but I clearly stated I had an order in my title and you seemed to ignore it. Furthermore, when you dont repsond to repeated emails, it is nice to be able to pick the phone up and call the company you ordered from. You however have no such number listed. Its been two and a half weeks, something is wrong either on your end or ups. Attach the tracking number and I will see whats up.

Ryan B.

Quote:
Quote:
you didnt answer my previous private message??? I know now you do own the company, so please get back to me ASAP. This has been dragging on long enough.

Thanks, ryan

Ryan, I show your package was dropped off at the post office Oct. 10th to the address listed on the paypal (obviously the wrong address). Give it a couple more days and hopefully it shows up. Maybe USPS took a detour or something? It'd be a lot easier if I could hand deliver these things.

Also, email is a much better form of communication for me. I never received an email from you. Check to make sure you are sending it to bbohannon06@yahoo.com.

P.S., selling f-body products and moderating this website, fills my P.M.s every day. I receive 60+ PMs in a day - most from people I don't know. I am unable to answer every message immediately.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:25 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mustang5.Ohater
in before the
don't you mean, "in before the delete"
Old 01-17-2009, 12:27 PM
Launching!

FYI, I pm'd Patrick G moderator and he helped me out by talking with Brian. Sorry this has to brought up Brian but now you are screwing with even more people, this has to stuff. Act like a mature adult. We work hard for our money, not steal it from other people.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:28 PM
TECH Resident

it will get deleted and the excuse given will be because he isnt a sponsor. What a joke, Like I said before, If he can get on ls1tech and post useless stuff in threads then he can surly reply to emails and pms about his problem. I wouldnt ever buy from him after seeing all this
Old 01-17-2009, 12:30 PM
Launching!

well, RAI post this thread up in member negative feedback then. Its not fair bc people need to know and LS1tech shouldnt let him be a mod with questionable ethics as we have seen.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:30 PM
TECH Resident

and USPS has tracking. I use it all the time for ebay....
Old 01-17-2009, 12:34 PM
Launching!

Oh, I know.

Karma is a beotch......
Old 01-17-2009, 12:36 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by x2jesse1x
it will get deleted and the excuse given will be because he isnt a sponsor. What a joke, Like I said before, If he can get on ls1tech and post useless stuff in threads then he can surly reply to emails and pms about his problem. I wouldnt ever buy from him after seeing all this
yea that's what I don't understand, WHY would it get deleted. No one's linking his webpage or bashing him or his company without cause. This thread is no different than the one some member did a couple a days ago asking if bfranker was still in business and how everyone loved his products but that one didn't even get locked much less DELETED...BTW this is now the 3 thread about LEDVAULT in the last 24hrs for anyone wondering
Old 01-17-2009, 12:37 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by frodo t. Baggins
yea that's what i don't understand, why would it get deleted. No one's linking his webpage or bashing him or his company without cause. This thread is no different than the one some member did a couple a days ago asking if bfranker was still in business and how everyone loved his products but that one didn't even get locked much less deleted...btw this is now the 3 thread about ledvault in the last 24hrs for anyone wondering
because id put money on it that he is the one deleting it.....
Old 01-17-2009, 12:39 PM
TECH Resident

pm nine ball. I dont know if it is going to help much but he runs the site i believe
Old 01-17-2009, 12:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry guys, and i tried to stick up for Brian too

Old 01-17-2009, 12:40 PM
Rai
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by x2jesse1x
because id put money on it that he is the one deleting it.....
i agree
Old 01-17-2009, 12:41 PM
TECH Resident

nine ball or CRAGER they are admins for the site
Old 01-17-2009, 12:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Frodo T. Baggins
that is pretty sad, I'm in complete shock that other people have it far worse than me. Just hope that he'll read this, NOT delete it and make things right for everyone. (it also explains why I can't find anything on LEDVAULT with search function, it all makes sense now.) BTW it was nice knowing you RAI incase YOU get deleted for making this thread
He will prolly be banned RIP RAI

Quick Reply: Led Vault thread is gone!!!!