Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Did I Lose My Money to LED Vault?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 01:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Did I Lose My Money to LED Vault?

Does anybody know if LED Vault is still open for business? I placed an order on their website a few weeks ago, and haven't heard or received anything. I was told that Brian2006 managed the website... but I do not know if that is true or not... I've tried contacting him twice via PM about the situation and haven't heard back from him. I was just wondering if anybody knows what's going on with them. I payed through PayPal and imagine I could get my money back, but figured I'd see if anybody else has had any issues.

Sorry if this post was made in the wrong section... I just know LED Vault deals with external and interior modifications so I thought I might get some feedback here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Brad
Old 01-19-2009, 01:54 AM
11 Second Club

There is an issue with LED Vault and paying customers...hopefully it will be resolved soon.

***see : https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearanc...read-gone.html
Old 01-19-2009, 02:07 AM
TECH Regular

Im glad I never purchased from the site.

w00t in before the lock!
Old 01-19-2009, 02:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PERFECT Z28
There is an issue with LED Vault and paying customers...hopefully it will be resolved soon.

***see : https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearanc...read-gone.html
Damn, that's a burn. Oh well, time to file a claim with PayPal. Thanks man. I appreciate the info!
Old 01-19-2009, 03:09 AM
TECH Resident

What really gets me is how someone can have a post about Bfranker and 3rd shift studio and it doesnt get locked but out beef with led vault get locked down.

You cant tell me thats not because he is a mod or was a mod and your buddy. I can BS
Old 01-19-2009, 04:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by x2jesse1x

What really gets me is how someone can have a post about Bfranker and 3rd shift studio and it doesnt get locked but out beef with led vault get locked down.

You cant tell me thats not because he is a mod or was a mod and your buddy. I can BS
Maybe if these threads would stop being posted in the appearance forums then you guys would have a better chance of them being left open. We do have a Sponsor Feedback section for these types of threads. Maybe even try putting them in the Negative Trader Feedback section since he is no longer a sponsor. Regardless of the reason why these threads are being deleted/locked, they still deserve to be considering they're posted in the wrong forum. The Appearance & Detailing forum is no place for these discussions. Just my 2 cents. Not saying this justifies anyone, they could at least move these threads to the proper forum for yall. Just saying if you guys try putting the threads in the correct forum to begin with then maybe yall would have better luck at them being left open for dispute reasons.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:50 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, a lot of people have been discussing this. I was actually quite shocked as well, but all these threads are gonna do are get locked. Someone needs to post in the Negative Trader Feedback or a section similar. But I do agree with you though blindeyed, the thread could at least be moved instead of locked. Good luck to everyone though.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:09 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by x2jesse1x

You need to back down with your all out vendetta. We lock every thread, just the same. Some we miss, most we don't. If you have some kind of problem, please get in touch via pm so we discuss.

Quick Reply: Did I Lose My Money to LED Vault?