Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How well does the Corsa system tuck?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 06:49 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default How well does the Corsa system tuck?

I had a magnaflow system on the car and one pipe seemed to hang lower than the other. Also, they hung about 3 inches down from the bumper, which was waaayyy to far for my tastes. It just looked wrong. Do any of you guys have some pictures of how your Corsa system fits?
Old 01-25-2009, 06:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mine fit alright, had to modify one of the hangers with the torch to get them to be level. Dont have any pics but I have the single 4 inch tips, wish I could have gotten the quad tips.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:59 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 02BLKWS6MD
Mine fit alright, had to modify one of the hangers with the torch to get them to be level. Dont have any pics but I have the single 4 inch tips, wish I could have gotten the quad tips.
Yeah, I'm aiming to get the quad tips. I think they look awesome. I've just seen some that hang all sorts of fucked up. I don't mind taking the time to straighten them out... I've yet to see an exhaust system that fit the way it was suppose to.. they all need a little tweaking. I was just wondering what you guys who have the system thought.