Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Raced a Charger RT

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 08:58 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Raced a Charger RT

Driving on the interstate tonight on my way home. I see this charger rt in my rearview. It was following me then it got beside me and started pacing me at 90mph. Then the owner nails it from a 90 roll. I nailed it stopping his pull after the rt got a 1/2 carlength then I walked it kind of hard getting 3 carlengths before I got out of it. Then he went pass me when i got off the gas. He slows down and as i was getting closer he was a carlength ahead. Then he nails it again and once again stopped his pull and walked him 3 carlengths again before i let off. They look nice and can't wait to square off against a SRT8 whether it's a charger or challenger. Basically the same cars but minor weight differences i suppose. My 2nd time against a rt and same results.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:54 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CETAWS6
Driving on the interstate tonight on my way home. I see this charger rt in my rearview. It was following me then it got beside me and started pacing me at 90mph. Then the owner nails it from a 90 roll. I nailed it stopping his pull after the rt got a 1/2 carlength then I walked it kind of hard getting 3 carlengths before I got out of it. Then he went pass me when i got off the gas. He slows down and as i was getting closer he was a carlength ahead. Then he nails it again and once again stopped his pull and walked him 3 carlengths again before i let off. They look nice and can't wait to square off against a SRT8 whether it's a charger or challenger. Basically the same cars but minor weight differences i suppose. My 2nd time against a rt and same results.
Sorry bro racing that boat with your package is puppy kickin'. Good kill none the less.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:02 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach
Sorry bro racing that boat with your package is puppy kickin'. Good kill none the less.
Yes...i know but the RT had it coming. He kept messing with me so i had to show him. I love puppies though. Don't like to kick them either. Thanks man and nice ride.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:08 PM
On The Tree

Gotta love those 90 kicks!
Old 02-01-2009, 10:25 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by CETAWS6
Yes...i know but the RT had it coming. He kept messing with me so i had to show him. I love puppies though. Don't like to kick them either. Thanks man and nice ride.
Thanks man I absolutely love those yellow CETA's. If I was ever going to the dark side and didn't have the money for an 09 ZO6 that TA would be my choice. I don't fault you at all for killing him just saying it had to be easy LOL
Old 02-01-2009, 10:29 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach
Thanks man I absolutely love those yellow CETA's. If I was ever going to the dark side and didn't have the money for an 09 ZO6 that TA would be my choice. I don't fault you at all for killing him just saying it had to be easy LOL
Yea true. I didn't think it would be that easy. I got to stop underestimating my CETA.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:29 PM
Staging Lane

Nice kill. You'll probably beat a stock SRT-8, gears being the nail in the coffin.

The SRT8s are a little heavier than R/Ts due to wheels, brakes, etc.