Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

can someone anyone help me find dominick irragi alternators

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 10:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default can someone anyone help me find dominick irragi alternators

I've been looking for him all over ebay and i cant find him anywhere I need a 300 amp alternator in my gtp and I miss it. I usually go with the biggest and best.

Thanks
Guys
Old 02-05-2009, 12:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by onebadazzls1ta
I've been looking for him all over ebay and i cant find him anywhere I need a 300 amp alternator in my gtp and I miss it. I usually go with the biggest and best.

Thanks
Guys
EVERYONE FOLLOW THE LINK

http://stores.ebay.com/Iraggi-Alternator-and-Electronics

also look into

Powermaster alts
Ohio generators
Mechman
Old 02-05-2009, 04:37 PM
On The Tree

Thanks
Guys
If you want the biggest and best then you might wanna steer clear of iraggi. Dom is one of the biggest douche bags on earth. He sent me a bad alt then took over a year to finally send me back a replacement. When i got it, the thing was cracked. I'm not the only horror story either... Look into his service and the bbb and you may re consider who you go with.

I'm not one to slam random people but this dudes got some bad business ethics.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I never have had a bad experience with him, what do you use?
Old 02-05-2009, 07:57 PM
Staging Lane

I bought a few from Ohio generator,they some of the best customer service around.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I've heard that ohio gen sucks, Not saying they do some guys I know who have used them have said they have problems with them.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've heard that ohio gen sucks, Not saying they do some guys I know who have used them have said they have problems with them.
lmao that hilarious i have used over 4-5 of them never a single issue
Old 02-07-2009, 11:06 PM
On The Tree

Heres my input. I have never bought anything from him Dom...but ive seen a few ppl on car audio forums having problems with him. I would go with excessive amperage myself.
Old 02-07-2009, 11:20 PM
Teching In

From what I've seen on customer cars... One guy went through 3 or 4 Iraggis. First one lasted a couple months without a problem, the rest had a 2 week lifespan. We put a China 200 amp rebuild kit on a stock alternator and haven't had any problems.

Guy 2 went through 2 or 3 Ohio Gens. He sold the car with a stock alternator on it.

Guy 3 had a Powermaster for 3 years or so. It went out on him, one of the brushes cracked. He bought a new one. I put new brushes in it and installed it my car.

They dealt with them, not me, so I can't comment on customer service.

Most people don't need a 300 amp alternator. I recommend the 200 amps for most systems. I don't understand all the specifics, but I feel like less amps = more reliability.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I had a 300 amp irragi alternator on 2 15's in a wall with 3500 watts plus a 4x160 for my mids and highs. The same equipment i'im running in my t/a with the exception of the 2 15's but my mids and highs amp and my sub amp is the same. The irragi alternator alternator didnt flinch at all. So you can imagine why I like his alternators so much I'm adding an addition big *** 12 so i'll be twice has loud then before. Right now I have one 12 and the way the box is designed sounds like I have 2 it's a fiberglass enclosure firing off the rear hatch. I feature all mmats pro audio and I'm sponsored by a shop down here in sunny south florida.