Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Misc. Turbo questions???

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 06:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Misc. Turbo questions???

Sorry guys and thanks for the answers in advance, and sorry if I am a little ignorant on this subject. I am looking to go turbo soon but my budget will be the big hold-up for now. I do not want to go with a cheap kit so I will be doing this very slowly This is an 01 m6 Z28 on stock bottom end will see how long the motor will last. I will probably go the truck manifold method because it seems like a good setup .....so for a few questions...

How hard is it to run a good fuel system for E85? Injectors, multiple fuel pumps...how many, size of fuel line....?

Is it worth the extra money to get a tubular k-member?

Is the AEM EMS a good stand-alone system?

Thats all for now...thanks
Old 02-06-2009, 09:32 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tlee_ls1
Sorry guys and thanks for the answers in advance, and sorry if I am a little ignorant on this subject. I am looking to go turbo soon but my budget will be the big hold-up for now. I do not want to go with a cheap kit so I will be doing this very slowly This is an 01 m6 Z28 on stock bottom end will see how long the motor will last. I will probably go the truck manifold method because it seems like a good setup .....so for a few questions...

How hard is it to run a good fuel system for E85? Injectors, multiple fuel pumps...how many, size of fuel line....?

Is it worth the extra money to get a tubular k-member?

Is the AEM EMS a good stand-alone system?

Thats all for now...thanks

I would do a lot of searching on this site. you can read for weeks about turbo stuff.

for e85 figure approx 30 pecent for fuel than gasoline. so it depends on your power goals.

you will need a tubular k member for the truck manis or you can notch your factory k member. you will also loose a/c

I run the factory set up on my car & it's plenty for me. HTH