Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Been away for awhile

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 07:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Been away for awhile

I just wanted to reintroduce myself on here.

After around 2 years of trying to get my car running again. I am hoping this is the year that I will be able to have it run again.

I have a 98Z that has been a garage ornimate and everytime that I would gather up enough to buy something for the car something would come up. Now I am single and my house is not giving me problems it can finally go to the car. I am taking it to a local shop to get it back together and tune it. I have missed it too long and need it back, taking it there will make that happen and get me back into the drivers seat. The car is nothing special, stock heads that were ported polished and milled, small cam, LS6 intake, slp oil pump, underdrive pulley, long tubes, true duals and other minor supporting parts.

Hopefully I will be more active here, I really miss the fun I had with the car, from the new people you meet with the same passion for cars and being on the local Fbody forums, to world wide forum as this one. I know getting the car back will put a big smile on my face feeling the torque and power that I have long since been without.

Thanks for lighting the fire under my *** with all the videos and pictures and bragging about all of your cars.
Mike Murphy
Old 02-08-2009, 07:49 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no problem man.... i always worry about my friends that can let a car rust away in the garage. Glad to hear to have the fire going again.