Notices

sport tuner

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 04:30 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile sport tuner

Looking for a diablo sport tuner for a 2001 chevy camaro z28?
Old 02-11-2009, 12:13 PM
Banned

Default Tuner Ready to Go

I have a Diablo Sport Tuner ready to sell. I used to be active on these forums, user name "Ricer Burner", but the email address that was linked to it is no longer active and therefore I cannot retreive my forgotten password.

I had a 99 Trans AM, which I totaled a couple years ago. I have had this tuner on the shelf since then. You cannot buy a used tuner from somebody unless they re-install the stock tune back onto the vehicle. Since the Trans AM was totaled, the last thing on my mind was re-installing the stock tune to be able to sell the programmer to re-gain my losses.

I recently got motivated to sell this thing seeing as how I do not plan on getting another Trans AM anytime soon. I sent the tuner to Diablo Sport and had them reset this, so it can be used on any 99-02 GM gas vehicle, just like new. I have all original paperwork (manual, receipt, and box) and the receipt from Diablo sport from them reseting the tuner.

Price is $285 shipped.

I figured I would browse the 'Wanted' section before I post in the 'For Sale' section. Feel free to give me a call cell 561 386 8561 or 603 335 1485.

email is rbbell.ams@gmail.com I have pictures, email me and I will hit you back with pictures.

Thanks,
Brandon
Old 02-20-2009, 07:29 PM
On The Tree

Hey thanks for telling me bout this tuner. I would like to know if u still have it im intererested. Thank You!
Cory