Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

AZ ..Anyone know who tunes LT1'S

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 12:56 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AZ ..Anyone know who tunes LT1'S

I was curious to see if anyone here in phoenix az east valley is tuneing LT1'S I heard of a guy name NIC D i believe but now he only tunes LS1'S anyone know who tunes LT1 and knows what they are doing. And doesnt charge a fortune let me know thanks.........

Oh and 1 more thing for all you guys in az who use to go to the Illeagles

Old school pecos, then deer valley , then lower buckeye I and a few others were curious if anyone knows where people are meeting up on the weekends for iILLEAGLE DRAGS if you do dont respond on here send me a private email thank you

Last edited by Tapout97; 02-26-2009 at 01:52 AM. Reason: mmmmm
Old 02-26-2009, 02:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Mail order tune from MadTuner. Did that for my CC503 cam-only build in my '97 SS, car runs beautifully.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

man your in the same boat as me the only two places i know of is az tpi they want $500
and pro dyno wants $750 im running a pcm for less tune on my lt1 camaro i wont let
az tpi touch my car ever again and im not paying pro dyno $750 for a damn dyno tune
Old 02-26-2009, 11:35 AM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by Tapout97
I was curious to see if anyone here in phoenix az east valley is tuneing LT1'S I heard of a guy name NIC D i believe but now he only tunes LS1'S anyone know who tunes LT1 and knows what they are doing. And doesnt charge a fortune let me know thanks.........

Oh and 1 more thing for all you guys in az who use to go to the Illeagles

Old school pecos, then deer valley , then lower buckeye I and a few others were curious if anyone knows where people are meeting up on the weekends for iILLEAGLE DRAGS if you do dont respond on here send me a private email thank you
i remember the old pecos days. who are you? where you around when pccp was still online?
Old 02-26-2009, 12:35 PM
7 Second Club

Received 283 Likes on 187 Posts

LT1edit for the OBDII LT1s is expensive with no return on investment. Tunercat is similar and has so many bugs in it that you are changing tables that aren't linked correctly so you are actually changing something else in the process. On top of that you have to deal with all the problems of the aging LT1 platform which is why most people won't touch them or they will charge an arm and a leg to do it to make it worth it as a business or they'll lose money doing them.

I remember the old school pecos days. What did you have back then? It's been a long time since those days.

Quick Reply: AZ ..Anyone know who tunes LT1'S