Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Noob here in from Kansas City, Missouri

Old 02-26-2009, 08:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Noob here in from Kansas City, Missouri

Hello ladies and gentlemam! I'd like to take this moment to introduce myself. My name is Terron Davis aka Spc Davis. I'll be 23 in April. I am a member of the Army National Guard and student for Computer Information Systems. I currently do not own a LS1 vehicle. I drive an '87 Irocz TPI 350. I'm also a member of thirdgen.org, iroc-z.com, f-body.org, and MOFBA and also camaroz29.com.
Later this year I am getting the second half of my sign-on bonus and plan on buying a 1998-2002 Trans Am. There's a collectors edition here in town that they only want $10,000 for. It's yellow with the black accents, wheels ect.
I think its a sweet deal. Anyway I've been a Camaro freak for as long as I can remember and have owned 3 Irocs since I was 16. I don't like the look of the late-model Camaro's though. I am trying to sell my Iroc-Z between now and September. It's a spectacular vehicle with bolt-ons and a kickass 700R4. I love the car(as with all fbodies) but I am married now and feel that it is time to step up my game and come through in something new. Plus I'm tired of all the headaches of having a 20 something year old car.
Know what I mean?
I have quite a bit of knowledge on how the TPI motor works and how to build power with it. I also understand the LS motors are similar to the TPI motors because of the long runners unlike the LT1 motors with the very short runners. Does LS motors have the torque like the TPI does?
In short I am looking foward to being a member of this site and gaining great info on my soon to be Trans Am.

Last edited by kamikazeiroccy; 02-26-2009 at 08:47 PM. Reason: grammar errors
Old 02-26-2009, 08:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome, I'm also new here and a member of FQuick, LS1LT1.com, thirdgen.org, and bonnevilleforum.com

Search this Thread