LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

need help on lt1 wiring

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 11:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy need help on lt1 wiring

hi i just got a lt1 out of a 1995 buick roadmaster i have a 1995 camaro that was a 3800, the lt1 came with complete wiring harness wat will i have too do too wire it, the wiring harness is complete it has the conectors that look like they plug into the back of the fuse block inside i need help bad can anyone help
Old 02-27-2009, 08:25 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Seeing as this is your first post and your asking wiring harness questions I would guess your probably quite new to all of this. First thing I would do is look at a car that has a v8 in it to begin with. Also go buy the factory service manuals and you should be able to use a lot of the diagrams to help. Finally, once the motor is in I would then run the wiring harness. The harness is pretty straight forward. I would lay it out on top of the motor and that will give you a good idea as to where everything goes. As for where the harness goes on the inside of the car I would ask for someone else to fill in the rest. I would assume you would have to remove the entire dash to get everything to where it needs to go.