Been thinking about a "Mamofied" FAST??

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 08:28 PM
Flow Wizard

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Been thinking about a "Mamofied" FAST??

Guys,

A repeat customer I have a very good repore with overseas had a H/C job cancel on him at the last minute (economy is tough everywhere!) and I told him not to worry about the FAST 92 I just finished porting for him so now I have two finished and ready to go on my shelf (I try to always keep one for the guys in a rush).

Im willing to slide someone into this piece for a good deal if any of you might be interested. I also have billet (and fly by wire operated) ported TB's as well to compliment if needed.

PM me for details...

Thanks,
Tony
Old 02-28-2009, 11:21 AM
Flow Wizard

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

OK....

Been getting a handful of PM's with people thinking Im giving this thing away....LOL

Bottom line on this particular intake I am basically willing to slide you into the new FAST 92 core at my shipped cost and just have you cover all my porting labor and time invested (which is $550). Those that have seen my work can vouch that its more extensive and neater than most and worth the money if you place a value on that sort of thing.

It's a little over $1300 total plus freight/full value insurance which is usually $25-30 depending on your proximity to CA. Half that much to ship it without the insurance but its not worth the risk.

PM me for more details/specifics if you like

Thanks!

Tony

PS....I would consider a swap of a new unported manifold core for those potentially interested in that, but it would have to be a brand new stock FAST still in the original packaging.

Quick Reply: Been thinking about a "Mamofied" FAST??