Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

LT1 vs STUPID V6 Challenger

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 10:21 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LT1 vs STUPID V6 Challenger

Cliff Notes:
For those who dont want to read a long story cause this will be long.
Brand new v6 Challeneger slams throttle thru left hand turn nearly hitting me, and both curbs left and right. Ends up sideways in traffic. Then tries to actually race me and i proceed to but 747 lengths on him.

First off guys this will be long and maybe a little sloppy cause im hung over but its a great story non the less.

So a buddy of mine wanted to grab some liquor for his girlfriends little mommy party last night and asked if i'd drive him so he could hear how the car sounded with the newly installed cut-out. As we are leaving the liquor store, we pull into the left hand turn lane, its a double left turn lane mind you, so there is a new V6 Challener in the far left turn lane. Younger black dude rockin out hard core dancing in the car and what not, edging forward like he is gunna take off all fast. My buddy looks and me and immediately presses the button to open the cut-out as to make our presence known. Light turns green and i stab the throttle just to get a real loud grunt out, and left off as i coast thru the turn. Right as im turning into the far right lane, 3 lane road, i notice my buddy scoot to the door and grab the roof of the car like he is bracing for some sort of impact So i turn to see the Challenger sliding sideways, from the far left lane all the way over to the right lane where i am, i smash the brakes and this ******* idiot misses me by mear inches. If i would have hit the brakes half a second later, his rear tire would have went right into my driver door and pushed us both up onto the curb. So he narrowly misses the far right side curb completely sliding sideways. I'm stopped at this point wanting to see this guy totally **** up his new ride, and he corrects wayyyy over, and the car snaps back the left doing a 180 again. He narrowly misses the far left curb this time, when it tries to come around again! He slams the brakes and ends up perpendicular to traffic and im starring right at him!!!!!! I'm thinking should i be mad or thankful this fucken tool didnt just ruin our night!? So i start to take off again and get next to him as now i am kinda realizing im fucken pissed! So i get next to him cruising about 40 and stab the throttle a few times cause his music was soooo loud a 3 honk wouldn't have even been loud enough. So i punch it a third time right as he does and proceed to put multiple 747 lengths on this guy. I preceed to turn down a side street to try and get away from all the comotion, racing and near accident and this guy follows me? So we pull up a red light this time, thankfully going straight thru cause this guy has no idea how to drive. And guy asks me after turn the music down, still shaking terribly haha, what do you got under the trunk of that thing man!? Me and my buddy just die laughing 'under the trunk' Light turns green and i mash the gas once again leaving him several uncountable lengths back. Almost done sorry, this is the kicker. We both pull up to the next light and its a two lane road with a left turn lane, v6 Challeneger in far right lane, me in left turn lane, when a 5.9 R/T dakota pulls up in between us, two ICP lookin dudes in the front, with 2 girls in the bed. The are talking to the V6 Challneger guy when the driver looks over and says dude that car will smoke you! I almost started dying laughing, and trying to reply without crying, i say dude thats a V6. [ i had closed the cut out] So i tell him listen to this, open it up and give the car a nice healthy stab of the gas and his friend who was still talking to the Challenger quickly looks over with his jaw at the floor. The driver of the 5.9 R/T completely stopped talking while me and my buddy are nearly in tears laughing at them.

Sorry for the super longer story, but i dont get a whole lot of runs so i gotta take what i can get, and this was just too good of a story to not post up!

Enjoy guys!
Old 03-01-2009, 10:48 AM
TECH Addict

lol wow good thing that tool drives a v6 and not an 8. I gotta say you've got ***** to race him, I always try to keep tards like that as far away from me as possible.
o and hope you have your flame suit on, the grammar ****'s are goin to hate on you
Old 03-01-2009, 10:55 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by z_speedfreak
o and hope you have your flame suit on, the grammar ****'s are goin to hate on you
Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
First off guys this will be long and maybe a little sloppy cause im hung over but its a great story non the less.
Already got that covered, its early, im hung over, and i think its readable enough. if not, eh **** it.

lol wow good thing that tool drives a v6 and not an 8. I gotta say you've got ***** to race him, I always try to keep tards like that as far away from me as possible.
i was thinking the same thing, if that was a V8 he would smashed me right into the curb and i woulda been getting some insurance money

my buddy said afterwards man you shoulda let him hit us! i was like for all the trouble!? nah im good man!
Old 03-01-2009, 12:42 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
Already got that covered, its early, im hung over, and i think its readable enough. if not, eh **** it.

i was thinking the same thing, if that was a V8 he would smashed me right into the curb and i woulda been getting some insurance money

my buddy said afterwards man you shoulda let him hit us! i was like for all the trouble!? nah im good man!
agreed its not hard to read imo, but some people on here get real **** about having more than 3 sentences in 1 paragraph.
yeah letting him hit you def wouldn't of been worth the hassle and prolly would of put a crimp in your plans for the night.
I wonder if those v6 challengers have posi or if that guy was just really gifted...
Old 03-01-2009, 06:07 PM
Launching!

hahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 03-01-2009, 06:26 PM
Teching In

What an idiot...and sadly enough I've actually been asked if my motor was under the hatch. Personally, I would've done the same exact thing. Hit the brakes hard and watch his dumb ***. Though gettin hit might've lead to you getting an LS1
Old 03-01-2009, 11:04 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Too lazy to read the whole story man, but the cliffs give me enough info to tell me...that guy is a ******* IDIOT. How hard is it to keep control through a turn like that, especially in a v66...honestly. Then thinks he has a chance against....anything? v6 and 4000+ lbs is NOT fast.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:16 AM
12 Second Club

agreed its not hard to read imo, but some people on here get real **** about having more than 3 sentences in 1 paragraph.
yeah letting him hit you def wouldn't of been worth the hassle and prolly would of put a crimp in your plans for the night.
I wonder if those v6 challengers have posi or if that guy was just really gifted...
yea i know what you mea, those people can eat my poo, and that is a good question if it had posi or not cause both tires were spinning like mad when he kicked back and forth haha! im thinking more along the lines of gifted driver

Originally Posted by TheTugBoat
hahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahaha
yes thats all me and my buddy did, we were hoping the stupid ****** wrecked his car!

Originally Posted by johnniereb08
What an idiot...and sadly enough I've actually been asked if my motor was under the hatch. Personally, I would've done the same exact thing. Hit the brakes hard and watch his dumb ***. Though gettin hit might've lead to you getting an LS1
honestly i was thinking the same thing haha! def would have to be a LS1 vette too if im gunna step up

Originally Posted by AznMuscle
Too lazy to read the whole story man, but the cliffs give me enough info to tell me...that guy is a ******* IDIOT. How hard is it to keep control through a turn like that, especially in a v66...honestly. Then thinks he has a chance against....anything? v6 and 4000+ lbs is NOT fast.

yes v6 250hp plus 4000+lbs = slow as molasses in winter.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:47 AM
10 Second Club

Let me start by saying good kill. Maybe a little crazy for racing that tool but good none the less. Second good strategic use of the cutout, you seem to be having fun with that thing. The story was entertaining. Really thought after reading the cliff notes it would suck. All in all I give you an A-.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:02 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach
Let me start by saying good kill. Maybe a little crazy for racing that tool but good none the less. Second good strategic use of the cutout, you seem to be having fun with that thing. The story was entertaining. Really thought after reading the cliff notes it would suck. All in all I give you an A-.
Thanks man, i seriously love the cut-out. Its probably my favorite mod on the car, especially cause with the chokemaster 80 series its pretty quiet, that is until they cut-out is open

I thought it would be a pretty entertaining story too, too bad i dont have a dash camera mounted cause if you guys woulda saw a video you would **** at how close this guy came to hitting me and both the curbs!

A- is a winner to me!
Old 03-02-2009, 10:07 AM
10 Second Club

Had to cut you back on the grammar.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:10 AM
12 Second Club

^ understandable, english is def not my strong point. . . always hated that class in school haha.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:32 AM
Launching!

Honestly, I would have probably got out of my car, stood in front of his car, and just pointed and laughed until he drove off.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:00 PM
12 Second Club

Honestly, I would have probably got out of my car, stood in front of his car, and just pointed and laughed until he drove off.
Right!? haha, except traffic was starting to come behind us.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:13 PM
Launching!

That would make it even more funny.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:52 PM
TECH Addict

I would have thrown every bit of junk that I had in my car at him!!! What a D-bag.... atleast he got put in his place, but you should have told him a TL1 with a V9 in the trunk
Old 03-02-2009, 01:28 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
I would have thrown every bit of junk that I had in my car at him!!! What a D-bag.... atleast he got put in his place, but you should have told him a TL1 with a V9 in the trunk
hahahahahahahahaha
Old 03-02-2009, 01:37 PM
Staging Lane

wow funny story man, sort-of like this v6 3.4 camaro that tried to race me, but thats another story. You have a vid of before and after cut-out is open?
Old 03-02-2009, 01:47 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 06MUSTANGGT24V
wow funny story man, sort-of like this v6 3.4 camaro that tried to race me, but thats another story. You have a vid of before and after cut-out is open?
No unfortunately not, i need to make one and upload it cause alot of people have been asking. Maybe thats something i will do tonight.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:09 PM
11 Second Club

Finally read it. God damn, Phoenix might suck with all the Idiots up there. I would say good kill, but at the same time, I think you just wasted gas man.

Quick Reply: LT1 vs STUPID V6 Challenger