Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

00 slp camaro ss vs passat W8

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 02:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 00 slp camaro ss vs passat W8

a bunch of kids rolled up to me at the stop light and i noticed them looking over ....lol i kept my cool like i didnt notice them lights turned i went a little to see if they where gonna go, sure enough he mashed it. then i dumped it into second and killed him by 3 and a half car lengths by the next block lol....they got a kick out of it tho i reved it at the next light i got the loud mouth 2 on it so they got a little bit of a fright they gave me the thumbs up and turned off to the next street.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:49 PM
12 Second Club

LM sounds like ******* for everyday driving. why dont you get a real cat-back and a cut-out instead.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
LM sounds like ******* for everyday driving. why dont you get a real cat-back and a cut-out instead.
lm 1 or lm2? or both? am i sensing some slp hate?
also how far north in north phoenix are you?
Old 03-05-2009, 03:18 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by hotpocket
lm 1 or lm2? or both? am i sensing some slp hate?
also how far north in north phoenix are you?
not real far north, like greenway and the I-17, and nah not really SLP hate, just my buddy with a 2000 SLP Firehawk recently got a LM1 IIRC and it sounds like he just has straight pipe 24/7 you gotta scream to talk in the car, just not very DD able. thats why i said the cut-out is nice. my 80 series flowmaster is quiet, flip a switch and its louder than a LM any series.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:41 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ls1whip
a bunch of kids rolled up to me at the stop light and i noticed them looking over ....lol i kept my cool like i didnt notice them lights turned i went a little to see if they where gonna go, sure enough he mashed it. then i dumped it into second and killed him by 3 and a half car lengths by the next block lol....they got a kick out of it tho i reved it at the next light i got the loud mouth 2 on it so they got a little bit of a fright they gave me the thumbs up and turned off to the next street.
Liar! I was out in Beaverton yesterday and saw that Passat pull you by buses We will have plenty more to share here soon with summer approaching bro.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:44 PM
12 Second Club

^ elliot you know this guy? tell him to get a real cat-back
Old 03-05-2009, 03:49 PM
Banned

Yeah he is a fellow Oregonian! We got muscle out here I thought you knew! lol Pack your bags and join us
Old 03-05-2009, 03:55 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Elliott's94Z
Yeah he is a fellow Oregonian! We got muscle out here I thought you knew! lol Pack your bags and join us
Shiiiiiiiit man, i'm gunna have to if the work situation keeps up down here! haha plus i know i could easily get into the 'game' with the greens up there. i know people down here who would drive to get that **** if it was a decent enough price

im going to hell. . . . god please forgive me for my sins haha!
Old 03-05-2009, 04:00 PM
Banned

Yeah I just put in a new lawn last summer. It's beautiful but the gas is too spendy to run the lawn mower. LMAO
Old 03-05-2009, 04:04 PM
12 Second Club

Yeah I just put in a new lawn last summer. It's beautiful but the gas is too spendy to run the lawn mower. LMAO
haha

how much is gas up there?
Old 03-05-2009, 04:04 PM
11 Second Club

Don't hate homie...lol. I just put a LM on mine with LTs, and ORY. Needs a tune, then I can see how it is for daily...but it seems quiter inside the cabin, then my cutout. Don't ask what LM it is...cuz I got it from here lol.

Good kill OP. But wtf is a w8? lol.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:06 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by AznMuscle
Don't hate homie...lol. I just put a LM on mine with LTs, and ORY. Needs a tune, then I can see how it is for daily...but it seems quiter inside the cabin, then my cutout. Don't ask what LM it is...cuz I got it from here lol.

Good kill OP. But wtf is a w8? lol.
what do you need a friggin cut-out for? LM doesnt have a cat, muffler or nuthin, isnt it just the 'shotgun' resonator that is pretty much straight thru. . . haha. but seriously my buddies car is ridiculous from the inside or out.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:08 PM
Banned

haha

how much is gas up there?
About $1.95 for 87 and $2.15-2.20 for 92. It's not too bad. I was more or less joking around about the prices. It could def be worse.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:12 PM
12 Second Club

About $1.95 for 87 and $2.15-2.20 for 92. It's not too bad. I was more or less joking around about the prices. It could def be worse.
**** i just paid 2.15 for 91. . . at least you guys get 92! lucky!!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 04:15 PM
11 Second Club

what do you need a friggin cut-out for? LM doesnt have a cat, muffler or nuthin, isnt it just the 'shotgun' resonator that is pretty much straight thru. . . haha. but seriously my buddies car is ridiculous from the inside or out.
No, cutout was on the stock exhaust. With cats. I guess not a fair comparison, but unless I'm at 3k or higher, the LM wasn't that loud. Open Y pipe....now THAT was loud. Feel bad for my neighbors when I left at 5:30 in the morning for work....lol.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:16 PM
Banned

Yeah 92 makes our cars so much faster. That's why all you guys in AZ get smoked so much I've got a station up the road that sells racing gas but never ran it. Always wondered though how it would run...
Old 03-05-2009, 04:21 PM
12 Second Club

No, cutout was on the stock exhaust. With cats. I guess not a fair comparison, but unless I'm at 3k or higher, the LM wasn't that loud. Open Y pipe....now THAT was loud. Feel bad for my neighbors when I left at 5:30 in the morning for work....lol.
Ohhh ok well thats the only acceptable reason to have a cut-out on LM is if it was on the stock car JP man! but yea dude the LM my buddy has sounds like my car with the cout-out open and thats 24/7 and cops hardcore check your car out when its that loud, he already got a ticket for waste of fossil fuels for revving the car at a light when in all actuality he was just taking off kinda quick. hahaha!

Yeah 92 makes our cars so much faster. That's why all you guys in AZ get smoked so much I've got a station up the road that sells racing gas but never ran it. Always wondered though how it would run...
damnit i knew that was the reason! wait that would mean everyone down here is slow since we all run 91. . . so you're wrong mr smart guy haha!

and i have always been told that Race gas will only fugg up your 02's and cats [which i know most of us are catless] unless you have a seperate tune for it.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:25 PM
11 Second Club

We are slow, cuz our elevation sucks. I feel bad for the NM people...Albuquerque has like 8k DAs and ****...

Dude, I've never had an issue with my cutout. I capped it, twice, maybe. Only reason I like my county.....we can run open header, and no tickets. You will get a ticket for loud system, before loud car (unless you being stupid in a neighbor hood or something). What are the emissions standards for PX? Just OBD scan? Visual? Sniffer?
Old 03-05-2009, 04:28 PM
Banned

Yeah that would suck being out that way huh!
Old 03-05-2009, 04:38 PM
12 Second Club

We are slow, cuz our elevation sucks. I feel bad for the NM people...Albuquerque has like 8k DAs and ****...

Dude, I've never had an issue with my cutout. I capped it, twice, maybe. Only reason I like my county.....we can run open header, and no tickets. You will get a ticket for loud system, before loud car (unless you being stupid in a neighbor hood or something). What are the emissions standards for PX? Just OBD scan? Visual? Sniffer?
for OBDII its just a scan, i dont think its visual or sniff as long as you are OBDII.

ODBI is sniffer IIRC.

Yeah that would suck being out that way huh!
yea unless you are OBDII

Quick Reply: 00 slp camaro ss vs passat W8