Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Easy Header Instal for C5's,

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 11:19 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Easy Header Instal for C5's,

Just want to know what the best bang for the buck LT headers are, (also easiest hassle free headers), for C5's? Something I can compare to f-bodys and the Pacesetters, probably the easiet instal I ever did.

Any suggestions?
Old 03-08-2009, 02:47 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

My FLP headers went in very well...both sides dropped in from the top. Required removing coil packs, both valve covers, and unbolting the steering shaft so I could move it another 1" over. This way very easy as it's only 1 bolt anyways.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:59 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

easiest install and best fit would be our system I know I'm biased just ask on the corvette forum I'm sure you'll get a similar answer here just a bigger pool of vette owners there. If you have questions or need help PM me
Old 03-09-2009, 09:16 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Tom@ARH
easiest install and best fit would be our system I know I'm biased just ask on the corvette forum I'm sure you'll get a similar answer here just a bigger pool of vette owners there. If you have questions or need help PM me
^^^ I agree - ARH are easiest install and best fit/finish for sure! Perform well at the track too!