Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hey just bought my first kit!!

Old 03-13-2009, 08:54 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey just bought my first kit!!

well, i finaly did it! I just bought and HSW 90mm plate wet kit. Granted it was a used kit from a member on here but the price was so good that even though i dont like buying used things i just couldn't pass it up. Now correct me if im wrong but the only parts that could possibly fail are the selonoids correct? Is there anyway to check them to see if they are working properly? If everything is good...HELLO 10's!!!
Old 03-13-2009, 09:05 AM
FormerVendor

judging from the link you sent me it appeared the kit was just installed but not actually used. Its not likely that you would have any problem with the solenoids. Let me know if you need help with anything else. Remember, the base kit isnt all you need, plugs, nitrous filter, bottle heater, blow down tube, etc should all be purchased.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:13 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mike@HSW
judging from the link you sent me it appeared the kit was just installed but not actually used. Its not likely that you would have any problem with the solenoids. Let me know if you need help with anything else. Remember, the base kit isnt all you need, plugs, nitrous filter, bottle heater, blow down tube, etc should all be purchased.
Well i was planning to get your accesory kit but what i bought already came with the heater. Im not sure whos it is but i may just sell it or buy the stuff in your kit seperatly.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:34 AM
FormerVendor

that might be a good idea, you would save more by buying the kit then piecing everything together, plus you could sell the heater you got.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:25 AM
10 Second Club

G/l on the install and you deff. going to enjoy the car even more when she's on the bottle.....

Search this Thread