Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

V6 Bird vert

Old 03-16-2009, 01:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V6 Bird vert

Sup everyone. My name is Mike, I'm 31, married, live in extreme south Alabama and I'm an F-aholic. I will say here and now that I know VERY little about engines because I've just never had much hands on with them, always taken it to a mechanic. I really hope to learn from everyone here and share my love for these great cars with other member who understand and respect what they mean to all of us. What else can I say about myself.......oh yeah, ROLL TIDE!

After hanging around for about a week looking through threads and solving a few problems I've had with the car by reading, here I am. I've found a LOT of information here that has helped me with my car and I wanted to say thank you to everyone that has posted around here. You guys have a great forum and it is very clean to use helpful.

Anyway, I guess I should post some pics of my Bird so everyone knows what I'm driving around. It's a V6 but at least it's American and not running on rice. Maybe one of these days I can drop a Ls1 in it or something. Until then, I've got a front fender than needs to be replaced and a lot of interior mods I'd love to get done (and the threads here have already got me thinking big). Actually, there is one thing needed before anything else, NEW WHEELS. I think these are the ugliest wheels GM ever put on a car So hello and here is my Bird:

(Please ignore the redneck yard next door. I think they have missed their rent two months in a row so maybe things will be cleaner for future photo taking)

Last edited by crimson_fried; 03-16-2009 at 02:09 AM.

Search this Thread