Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

scared to tears....

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 06:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default scared to tears....

Last Thursday we when to the dirt bike track and my brother crashed, when I come around and see him he's shaking on the ground drooling, knocked out......I thought he might die. They took him away in a stretcher, and he woke up 2 hours later in the hospital. He turned out to be okay tho, just a concussion, fractured foot, and a really sore shoulder.

I've never been close to that scared in my entire life.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:33 PM
Staging Lane

wow glad to hear he is ok
Old 03-25-2009, 06:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dang man glad he is ok.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

thanks, Idk if any of you guys have been in that situation but I hope it doesn't happen to anyone. At the same time I wont ask my bro to stop riding and live under a rock, and neither will I. I guess thats what makes life exciting.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:19 PM
TECH Addict

I have seen my lil bro crash a dirt bike numerous times, good thing he is a tough SOB. I have seen him nearly die 2 times from cancer related ****, so trust me man i know how you feel. It sucks feeling helpless knowing/thinking he might not come back to you and your family.

Glad to hear your bro made it out ok. Could have been much worse. Pass along my well wishes for a speedy recovery.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:22 PM
11 Second Club

WOW, thats good to hear, the worst most common accident is a broken back, and alot of riders get paralyzed, thank god he was ok.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by carbonfiberbird
thanks, Idk if any of you guys have been in that situation but I hope it doesn't happen to anyone. At the same time I wont ask my bro to stop riding and live under a rock, and neither will I. I guess thats what makes life exciting.
The only time I felt so sick like that my sister had been in an auto accident, some guy ran a stop sign when we were living in colorado and she had the right of way and was on a rural highway speed limit was 60 she was doing 63, so they collide, I got there before my parents and her car was on its side in a ditch and the dudes taurus station wagon was in the middle of the road completely obliterated, my sister was ok, she walked away with only bruising to her chest and some whip lash, Dr. said she must have had a great car, cause he has seen other accidents like hers where the people weren't as lucky, she had a 00 honda CRV, awesome car in crashes.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:45 PM
TECH Addict

glad he is ok. my best friend is one crazy **** when he rides, i almost poop myself everytime he hits jumps and stuff.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
I have seen my lil bro crash a dirt bike numerous times, good thing he is a tough SOB. I have seen him nearly die 2 times from cancer related ****, so trust me man i know how you feel. It sucks feeling helpless knowing/thinking he might not come back to you and your family.

Glad to hear your bro made it out ok. Could have been much worse. Pass along my well wishes for a speedy recovery.
thanks man, I guess that comes with the territory.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
The only time I felt so sick like that my sister had been in an auto accident, some guy ran a stop sign when we were living in colorado and she had the right of way and was on a rural highway speed limit was 60 she was doing 63, so they collide, I got there before my parents and her car was on its side in a ditch and the dudes taurus station wagon was in the middle of the road completely obliterated, my sister was ok, she walked away with only bruising to her chest and some whip lash, Dr. said she must have had a great car, cause he has seen other accidents like hers where the people weren't as lucky, she had a 00 honda CRV, awesome car in crashes.

thats good to hear, thats the reason why I try to really live my life. You never know when its your time.

I love f-bodys but its second to riding. I've been doing it since I was 8 and wont stop now
Old 03-25-2009, 07:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Flash99
WOW, thats good to hear, the worst most common accident is a broken back, and alot of riders get paralyzed, thank god he was ok.
Yeah? damn my neighbor broke his back riding too, but he's crazy as hell. He's alright tho.
Old 03-25-2009, 08:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wow that sucks man, glad to hear he is ok, was it the brother with the GT500 or the brother with the Mach1?
Old 03-25-2009, 08:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by MrElectric03
Wow that sucks man, glad to hear he is ok, was it the brother with the GT500 or the brother with the Mach1?
My Younger brother, the one with the mach 1.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

My Younger brother, the one with the mach 1.
Ah, good to hear everything turned out well, Both of your brothers are pretty cool.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

thats good to hear, thats the reason why I try to really live my life. You never know when its your time.

I love f-bodys but its second to riding. I've been doing it since I was 8 and wont stop now
Yeah After a friend died a couple years back in a car accident I snapped and became more relaxed less up tight, you only have one shot at life, unless you believe in re-incarnation, so one shot give it all you got, or give it all you want to give.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by MrElectric03
Ah, good to hear everything turned out well, Both of your brothers are pretty cool.
yeah thanks man. Even tho they love ford's they aren't those "ford only" guys, they like GM too.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
Yeah After a friend died a couple years back in a car accident I snapped and became more relaxed less up tight, you only have one shot at life, unless you believe in re-incarnation, so one shot give it all you got, or give it all you want to give.
O yeah, even tho sometimes I get to rational, I force my self to get past the fear so when I get old I dont regret it.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

O yeah, even tho sometimes I get to rational, I force my self to get past the fear so when I get old I dont regret it.
I never want to look back at my life and wonder what if? I want to look back and say, **** yeah I did.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:05 AM
11 Second Club

glad everything worked, out, i could not imagine losing a sibling, i have no bros but just the thought of it is frightening. . now throw back a cold beer and thank god he's okay
Old 03-26-2009, 12:09 AM
On The Tree

damn the way you described it reminds me of this scarred episode on mtv of some sk8er dude that hit his head and had a seizure. here is a crappy clip of it.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lTjdkP0M9M FF to 1:50

good to hear your brother is ok

Quick Reply: scared to tears....