Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mounting bottle perpendicular to car?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 11:21 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Mounting bottle perpendicular to car?

I see most people have their bottles front to back. In my setup though it would be easier to mount it side to side.. I think this is fine but before I go through the trouble of mounting it I want to make sure. I think the vertical angle of the bottle is more important though then how its facing.

Let me know
Old 03-26-2009, 09:31 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sciff5
I see most people have their bottles front to back. In my setup though it would be easier to mount it side to side.. I think this is fine but before I go through the trouble of mounting it I want to make sure. I think the vertical angle of the bottle is more important though then how its facing.

Let me know
Absolutely you can mount it side to side. Just make sure to rotate the bottle slightly so that the dip tube is pointed at a downward angle towards the back of the vehicle. We have a picture in our install manual if you need to use it as reference. Thanks.

Nick
Old 03-26-2009, 10:07 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

mine is mounted that way in my car. right on the flat surface behind the back seat. you should have no problems as long as the dip tube is at a downward angle towards the back of the car. as stated above.