Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Exhaust???

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 01:07 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exhaust???

To make a long story short I have kooks 1 and 3/4 inch long-tube with kooks ory and magnaflow catback. I've notice lately when I stand behing the car that the left tailpipe shoots out warm or hot exhaust air while the right one is cold??? Is this normal with this setup or Is something screwed up on me ride????Also Car has been kinda sluggish and every once in a while hear a whistle from the motor then it goes away. This is a seperate issue but is drawing some concern???Does an aggresive cam make the motor sound like a sewing maching????
Old 03-26-2009, 01:24 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CamnZ28
To make a long story short I have kooks 1 and 3/4 inch long-tube with kooks ory and magnaflow catback. I've notice lately when I stand behing the car that the left tailpipe shoots out warm or hot exhaust air while the right one is cold??? Is this normal with this setup or Is something screwed up on me ride????Also Car has been kinda sluggish and every once in a while hear a whistle from the motor then it goes away. This is a seperate issue but is drawing some concern???Does an aggresive cam make the motor sound like a sewing maching????
not sure about the hot/cold exhaust but i do know most aggressive cams give that sewing machine noise! mine didnt at first but now its starting to more and more. all normal tho