What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

mint trans am

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 08:09 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mint trans am

ok this is a friends car and its clean and mint!!!!
96 trans am convertible with great shape top
car is red with white top and white seats nice looking
58,000 miles with new plugs, wires , opti spark, waterpump, fuel pump
ws6 ram air hood
borla exhaust
thurq thrust wheels with bfg tires great shape like new

and this is a womens car so drove easy!!!

let me know what you guys think is worth
Old 03-31-2009, 09:13 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 436 Likes on 315 Posts

I've never seen a MINT 13 year old car with nearly 60,000 miles on it but I'll take your word that is in very good conditon and hopefully well maintained with documented service over the years. If these conditions are all met then there is no reason why the seller can't start his price at $8,000. An older rather rare Trans Am convertible in decent shape is certainly a strong selling point for someone looking for that type of car. There are not many running around anymore. The bad situation is the 'cash only' part of the deal. Certainly no loans available so $8,000 may be a stretch. It is not an easy car to price. It isn't quite collectible yet but could be in another 10 years as it approaches the 25 year mark. It would be a shame to give it away but for right now in these tough times that may be what it amounts to. When I say 'give it away' I mean a price much lower than the $8,000 starting price I suggested.