Sponsored by:

How much are we talkin $$$$

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 05:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How much are we talkin $$$$

New search sucks....

Anyway, what kind of money should I expect to properly set up my car for a 150-200 shot of nitrous? Including everything i would need... Also, a tune is recommended correct? I think id like to go with a wet kit (but feel free to convince me otherwise).

Thanks in advance,
Broke *** college student that likes to go fast
Old 04-02-2009, 07:38 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To run above a 150 you are going to need to upgrade your fuel system. A racetronix kit would do the job so thats your first expense right there (unless you wanted a standalone)

this is one of the best nitrous kits on the market right now and will easily support your 150-200 shot

http://www.harrisspeedworks.com/shop...cat=136&page=1

to go along with it i would recommend our all out accesory package. it includes just about everything you need to complete your kit

http://www.harrisspeedworks.com/shop...age=1&featured

Based on your mods, i image you have had a tune and the timing has been advanced. In this case you are going to want to pull some timing. You can either do that throught the pcm or use an external device. Our interface controller would definitely do the job. You do not need a tune with a wet kit, as long as you are dialed in NA. You simply tune the kit by adjusting fuel jets. Make sure you have plenty of timing, have a good fuel supply and run the right plugs
Old 04-08-2009, 11:03 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Pricing will depend on exactly what you are looking for. We have a wide varity to fit different needs and budgets.

If you are budget limited but still want a quality product with the most knowledgable tech support check out our Brand X product line.

You can get the system with all the major accessories for under 800 dollars.

Dave